maBAEficent (yeah, you read it right)

Ice Cream, Juseyo!

Once upon a time there lived a Prince named Seungri, he was the only son of King Seunghyun and Queen Daesung. The royal family live in a castle in the middle of a jungle surrounded with gold and white trees. Prince Seungri grew up as a very well mannered, intelligent and very kind young prince. One day King Seunghyun instructed the royal guards to accompany the prince to the edge of the jungle where a blue tree in the middle of a silver lake is located. The said tree is believed to be a magical one, where once touched would make your wishes come true...given that you carry with you a pure heart. The prince then started fixing his things, bringing with him only the essentials for his journey, the king and queen's picture inside a heart shaped locket that the prince wear to his neck, his sword, his favorite horse and enough food and water to sustain him for his day's journey. The prince bid his parents farewell with a promise of coming back as a new man. 

"My prince, we must stop for awhile for the horses are tired and hungry." says one of the guards. The prince nodded. As the horses were resting and so as the guards the prince then started walking toward a black rock. He then decided to rest his back on the said rock and wait til one of the guards fetch him. He sat on the ground and lean his back on the black rock. As soon as he closed his eyes he heard a voice from inside the rock.

"Hey! Over here!" the prince was shocked and put out his sword and pointed it to the rock.

"Lower your sword! I'm not gonna hurt you!" says the voice from the rock. The prince being a very kind prince, lowered his sword and went near the rock and started examining it.

"Who are you? Show yourself." says the prince.

"Move closer!" says the voice. The prince moved closer and to his surprise a dwarf wearing a red shirt and a green pants sitting inside the rock. Only it looks like it is trapped.

"Are you trapped, my friend?" the prince asked.

"Yes I am. Would you mind helping me out, then?" the dwarf asked.

"Of course" the prince replied then took out his sword and slowly carved a bigger hole on the rock.

"If you don't mind covering your head a bit, this might take a while." the prince said, careful not to carved anywhere near the dwarf. After a while the prince made a hole big enough for his hand to make it inside the rock and unbind the dwarf's hands and feet.

"If I may ask, who put you in here?" the prince asked while untying his new friend.

"The evil witch!" shouted the dwarf.

"But why would a witch do that?" asked the prince, still untying his friend.

"You ask why? For she's a witch and a witch do bad things!" shouted the dwarf. Making it harder for the prince to untie the last knot.

"And this witch you are talking about, does she have a name?" the prince asked and for the last time untied the last knot, making the dwarf stood up and jump out of the rock.

"This witch, my prince...she is called by many names but most of the creatures that have suffered from her ill doings call her...Mabaeficent" says the dwarf, with a scared look on his face.

"Mabaeficent...I think I've ever heard that name before..." says the prince.

"Of course, my prince. She used to be a princess, from the kingdom on top of the icy mountains." says the dwarf.

"If she's from the icy mountains, what made her come here?" inquire the prince.

"Nobody knows exactly why, but it is said that she went here for a mission to avenge her long lost love" exclaimed the dwarf.

"Long lost love? And who might that be?" asked the prince.

"It is said that Mabaeficent was once a princess that fell in love to a prince but the love was a one sided love, for the prince is in love with a different princess. Saddened by her one sided love, Mabaeficent decided to put a curse to the prince and his wife's child, that she will turn into a tree at the age of five." says the dwarf while trying to get down from the rock.

"A tree, you said?" inquire the prince.

"Yes, my prince. A tree so beautiful that the king and queen themselves guarded it with their own lives..." explained the dwarf.

"This tree that you're talking about, is it the blue tree just outside the edge of the jungle?" asked the prince.

"Yes, the blue tree. The one that was once a lovely princess." says the dwarf with a sad eyes.

"My father and mother sent me to go to that tree, do you happened to know how to break the curse?" asked the prince excitedly.

"I'm afraid I don't, my prince. Only the witch knows." says the dwarf.

"Do you happened to know where the witch is?" asked the prince.

"That I would never want to know, my prince." says the dwarf.

"I understand. Forgive me and my lack of manners, I forgot to introduce myself properly...I'm Prince Seungri, son of King Seunghyun and Queen Daesung from the Kingdom of Swag" says the prince and offered his hand for his new friend.

"I know who you are, my prince." says the dwarf.

"You do?" asked the prince.

"I was once one of the King and Queen's royal singing dwarves but they set us free and I decided to go on a journey. You wouldn't possibly remember me for you were so young when I left." says the dwarf.

"Is that so?" asked the prince.

"Forgive me, I am Seven, the seventh dwarf." says the dwarf then jump on the prince's shoulder.

"Seven, do you mind accompanying me to the edge of the jungle? I think my parents wanted me to save the princess." says the prince.

"But my prince, the road to the edge of the jungle is dangerous and many said that the witch herself guards the tree. Do you still wanna continue your journey?" asked the dwarf.

"Of course! I shall slay this witch and save the princess!" shouted the prince, the dwarf shook his head and sigh for he knows that the journey to the edge of the jungle will not be easy.

 

 

"So, Seven...this witch that you are talking about, is she that bad?" asked the prince while riding his horse with Seven on his shoulder.

"That's what I've heard and she's the one who put me in that rock!" shouted Seven.

"Is that so? And this princess, is she beautiful?" asked the prince.

"Princesses are always beautiful, my prince." says Seven.

"Indeed they are." says the prince.

They've reached the edge of the jungle and just across where they stand is the silver lake and in the middle, the blue tree. Prince Seungri and Seven and the royal guards look for any sign of the witch but there was no witch to be found. Prince Seungri went down his horse and started to walk just at the edge of the silver lake. As soon as he step on the water, the witch Mabaeficent appeared in front of them, twirling itself on the water, laughing that witch laugh and started dancing. The prince, Seven and the guards were all confused.

"Tell me, are you the witch, Mabaeficent?" asked the prince.

"It is I...and what brought you here, young prince?" asked Mabaeficent.

"I am here to slay you and save the princess!" shouted the prince.

"Slay me, you say? Hahaha! And how will you do that?" asked the witch.

"I will slay you with the sword that my father King Seunghyun past onto me!" says the prince.

"Your sword will not harm me, I'm afraid so..." says the witch.

"And why is that?" asked Seven, who then jump off of the prince's shoulder and stood straight on the ground.

"Oh, my dear friend! I am so glad to see you here!" says Mabaeficent.

"Friend? I am not your friend!" shouted Seven.

"Oh, but you are! I saved you from that troll, remember?" says Mabaeficent.

"What troll?" ask Prince Seungri and Seven.

"That troll named, YG! He tied you and your friends and tried to eat all of you! I was glad I passed by that part of the forest that day, for if not, you and your friends might have been dwarves-b-q by now!" exclaimed Mabaeficent. Prince Seungri and Seven were confused.

"So, you didn't tie him up and lock him in that huge rock, you say?" asked Prince Seungri.

"Oh, I'm afraid, you were mistaken. I was picking berries when I came across that awful YG troll, and I saw him tying them little dwarves. As soon as I got my chance, I grab all of them and hid them under my skirt and twirled away from that ugly troll! I might have dropped some of the dwarves and some might have tossed inside that huge rock, for when I twirl, I twirl with all my passion. I am so thankful for my parents for teaching me how to twirl so well!" says Mabaeficent.

"But Seven said..." just before Prince Seungri could finish, Mabaeficent then came to take his hand and twirl for the nth time and pulled Prince Seungri to the middle of the lake where the blue tree stands.

"My young prince, stories told about me are part true and part lies, but the truth shall show itself and that will set us all free!" says Mabaeficent, still twirling.

"You're not a witch?" asked Prince Seungri.

"Oh, I am a witch, alright. But I am not a bad witch for I am just a mere dancing witch. You see, I love dancing and twirling is my expertise!" Mabaeficent says while twirling.

"But it is also said that you cursed a princess into a tree..." says Prince Seungri.

"I did...but that is because I got mad at her father who was supposed to deliver to me my wedding dress. You see, the princess' father is a very well known dressmaker, I know, a king for a dressmaker? I'll leave the explaning for the king, I mean, who am I to judge? I just want the perfect wedding dress. And on that day that I was supposed to pick up my dress, the king has made all his royal guards guard all the entrance to the castle and I didn't know what to do, I mean, my wedding will be on the day after tomorrow and my wedding dress is nowhere to be found. A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. So, I decided to use my twirling expertise to good use and I twirl my way up so I could fly and just fly over the huge castle's gate. And I made it inside but to my surprise, my wedding dress was already being worn by the king's wife. I am just a girl who needs the perfect wedding dress and I was deeply saddened by the fact that I gave my trust to the king to make me the prettiest wedding dress but he betrayed me. I had no choice but to avenge myself and I decided to put a curse on their first born, which is the princess. I am not a bad witch, contrary to popular belief, I just put a "mild" curse upon her..." Mabaeficent explains.

"By turning her into a tree?" asked the prince.

"Well, I told you, I am a dancing witch. I have no expertise on any witch doings but dancing. I just remembered this one curse that my aunt used to say...upon saying it, just then I remember that that aunt of mine is a very well known gardener. Thus, the tree curse. You gotta admit, it's not as bad as you think. Plus, eversince I turned the princess into a tree, I never left her side, I even go far as protecting her from her own parents, for they want her in a pot, to be placed in a pot, inside their palace! A tree belongs to the soil, not in a pot!" says Mabaeficent.

"And, how do you undo the curse?" asked Prince Seungri.

"You sing her a song!" says Mabaeficent.

"That's it? A song?" asked Prince Seungri.

"Yes, but not just an ordinary song, my dear young prince. It needs to be from the purest of hearts and it must be a song about love and longing." says Mabaeficent.

"A song about love and longing, you say?" asked the prince.

"Yes, do you happened to know one?" asked Mabaeficent.

Prince Seungri sat next to the blue tree and started singing the song that her father king and mother queen sing to him every night...

"The winter had passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing" sings Prince Seungri.

"I’m singing my blues" sings Seven, to which Mabaeficent and Prince Seungri finds amusing.

"Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow" sings the prince.

"I’m singing my blues" sings Seven.

"The love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh" sings Prince Seungri.

And just like that, Mabaeficent was right. All it takes to reverse the curse is a song about love and longing, sang by the purest of hearts. The blue tree exploded and turned into the most beautiful princess one has ever seen.

"Oh, my dear young prince. You did it!" exclaimed Mabaeficent.

"I had a dream..." starts the princess, dress in long blue shiny dress, with pink hair and precious smile on her face.

"A handsome prince came to rescue me and started singing and then we kissed!" continued the princess.

"Oh, my princess..." says the prince.

"You were the prince in my dream! I'm Princess Jiyong, I've waited for you for so long!" says the princess. 

Prince Seungri grab Princess Jiyong's hand, and with a little bit of help from Mabaeficent, he started dancing with the princess. A twirl there and a twirl here, just like how Mabaeficent is doing it all over the silver lake. They paused for a bit, stare at each other for a bit, and then kissed.

And they lived, happily ever after...

The End.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.

I tried :3