WHAAAT???!!! (Dae's part)

Ice Cream, Juseyo!

Phone ringing...

"Yeah?" I answered as I look at the alarm clock beside my bed.

"Honey, it's mum!" My mum, with a very excited tone on her voice.

"Mum? It's three in the morning, everything's alright?" I asked as I try to scratch my head.

"Honey, it's mum." Like, I know mum, you're actually in my contacts.

"Yeah, I know who you are, Patricia." She totally hates it when I call her that.

"How many times do I need to tell you..." I swear she hates it.

"Mum, it's three...three to ten in the morning..." I mean, I love my mum but come on, it's three in the morning and I need to be up by eight.

"I'm at your front door. Open up!" Whaaaat???

"Wait, you're here? And please, lower your voice, you don't own the whole building." Immediately, I stood up and went for the stairs.

"Honey, can you please hurry? There's these kids walking around outside your hallway and it's kinda scary." Geez, mum. They're not kids, they're like computer nerds who happened to be my floor neighbors, for whatever reason, they just happen to love this floor, maybe cause it's the top floor and it helps them with their nerdy needs? I'm not really sure. I was just about to set foot on the last step when someone from the kitchen chuckled.

 

You wouldn't believe what I'm seeing. I'm actually in the middle of having my left foot in mid-air, hopefully to land on the floor.

"Annyeong!" This loud but cheerful greeting from the cutest Kang Daesung. I'm not really sure if I'm seeing him cause I happened to land not on my feet but with my head and I actually hit my head on the floor and all of this, Kang Daesung of Bigbang in my kitchen is just me and my head bleeding and in need of an ambulance or something.

"Nuna! It's me! Kang! Dae! Suuung!!!" Is this for real? I finally made it, my left foot finally landed on the floor. Maybe, he's really in my kitchen, but what if...I'm just dreaming?

"Dae..." Slowly, I try to say it. He smiled at me and stood up from where he was sitting, my chair, in my kitchen, just behind the counter.

"Kang! Dae! Sung!!!" He shouted, with his arms up in the air, then...

"WHAAAT???!!! YOU'RE...!!!" I shouted. 

"WHAAAT???!!!" He shouted and as fast as he could hid himself behind the counter.

"WHAT?" I don't know, maybe I've lost it, maybe I did landed on the floor, head first and this is me on the ambulance, probably about to die or something.

 

"Annie, honey...open the door." Shoot, I forgot my mum. I looked at where Dae is and mouthed "hide somewhere" He nodded. I went for the door.

 

I tried to think of an excuse, just in case my mum caught a Daesung in my kitchen, but I can't think properly, I mean, it's three in the morning...and a DAESUNG IN MY KITCHEN!

"Honey, what took you so long?" Mum asked then handed me these shopping bags, seven of them.

"You went shopping? At three in the morning?" I swear my mum is weird.

"What do you mean? You were supposed to pick me up at the airport, you didn't come so, I figured go shopping, maybe you'll come late. But you didn't." I'm not sure if I heard it right.

"I was supposed to pick you up?" What's going on, really?

"Yes, and you didn't." Mum said while walking her way to the kitchen. Right, kitchen...

"Mum!" I swear anybody from the whole building heard me.

"Did you just shout at me? Annie, I know you're all "grown-up" but I'm still your mother." But mum, a Kang Daesung is in my kitchen, I can't let you go there.

"Mum, I'm just SO excited to see you." I said then hugged her, I'm trying so hard to block her view of the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm so tired. I need something to drink." Shoot!

"I'll get it for you. Wine?" Did I say "wine"? But I don't drink.

"Wine? So, you're drinking now, huh?" Strict mum mode: ON.

"Of course not, what I meant was..." Just as I was forcing myself to think of an excuse, DAESUNG cleared his throat, all along he was just there...still sitting on the chair where I first saw him. Something is SO wrong and SO right, here.

 

"Nuna, you said, you need wine?" Dae said while waving his left hand holding a glass of WINE. Wait, I don't...I never have wine in my house. 

"Where did you get that?" I asked. He smiled. 

"I'm not sure, I think I brought it." He said smiling.

 

"Annie, are you gonna give me something to drink or you'll let your mother die from thirst?" Oh, yeah...my mum is still in the same room as Dae and I.

"Just, hold on a sec." Before I could finally get my mum her drink, I'm having this major "mid-life crisis" sort of crisis, on whether I should go for the fridge to get water or tell Dae to move a bit cause he's actually sitting in front of the fridge.

 

"Nuna, you know your mum might actually die from thirst if you don't get her water or something." Dae said, still waving his wine glass. 

"Right." I said then tried to inhale as much air as I could and went for the fridge. Dae, inspite of the fact that he's seem to have found a very comfortable place cause he sure looks comfortable sitting there, .

 

"Honey, are you gonna give me something to drink or..." Fudge, that's it. I'm caught. How will I tell my mum a perfect excuse on how a man ended up in my kitchen at this hour?

"Mum, I can explain..." No, I can't.

"Explain, what?" Mum asked as she slowly move closer to the counter. I try to hide Dae behind me as much as I could, maybe my mum will just think he's sitting there without his shirt on and not like totally .

"This. Him." I can hear Dae laughing at my back. What is wrong with him?

"What, "This"? "Him"?" Mum moving in closer, stopped just across where Dae and I are. Took the glass of water in my hand and drink it.

"This..." I moved to the side to let my mum see Dae.

"What? Your fridge? Is that new? It sure looks like the old one." WHAAAT???!!! She can't see Dae? Hold up!

"What, fridge?" I asked, just to confirm if she really can't see Dae, who is clearly in front of the fridge. Laughing his off.

"What are we talking about here, sweetheart?" So, she really can't see him. I'm not sure if I should feel relieved or...

"I think we're just both tired. How about let's get some rest and catch up in the morning?" Mum went in for a good night kiss. I swear she's just a foot away from Dae.

"Good night, honey." She said then went for the stairs.

"Good night, ma." That's it, I lost it. As I look at where Dae is, there he was...flexing and smiling that precious eyesmile like, come on dude, you're !

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

next chapter is exclusive for my perfection of a creature bias, named T.O.P :)