just a quick explanation...

Ice Cream, Juseyo!

so...yeah, I know I said I'll post the new story after a week but I didn't...SO SORRY about that, but I may not keep my promises but I know very well how to make up for them :3

this is just to explain the lack of update/s...school was VERY busy, I had to do my thesis and do my apprenticeship and school works ALL AT THE SAME TIME. like LEGIT. I'm even surprised I'm still alive. Anyhow, I made it and I'm currently on my two month summer vacation and after that I'll have like five more months in school aka university then I'm D.O.N.E!!!

to cut the story short, I have like all the free time in the world...plus I just got mad at my neighbors for speaking bad to our dogs (I know, I LOVE dogs) and I don't know if some of you guys experience it as well but I tend to be in the mood for writing when I'm mad, like mad = MAD. I think it's my way of calming myself, the whole writing process and all.

so yeah, to make up for it...I decided to post THREE stories all at once. It's not a big deal lol jk I guess I was that mad that I was able to write ALL three in one sitting :3

I think I said somewhere that I'll post five different stories where each member is the lead character...so far we had Daesung for the first story.

the next three stories will start with my very perfection of a human being bias that is Choi Seunghyun, followed by GRi with Bae (I think you guys need to read the story to judge it yourselves on who the lead is) and the last of the three will be another GRi with Bae with like cameos from YG Family.

I may be on the roll for writing three but I'm also a lazy child lol I'm thinking of writing/posting the last of the five, sometime...after a week, and it'll be about Jiyong (since each member per story) tbqh I still don't have a plot, but I know I said that these stories will be based on dreams I had with them but tbqh again, my dreams with them are most often short, especially the ones with Top and Jiyong...the ones with Jiyong are the weirdest and like hard to explain kind of dreams, even I, always have a hard time understanding them. But I'm thinking of using one of my dreams with Jiyong (it's a sad one, SPOILER ALERT!) as a plot, still not sure though...

and because I'm on vacation and I have nothing else to do (aside from reading books and watching dogs videos on youtube) I was thinking of writing a new story, like a fic with at least ten chapters. I'm still thinking of a good plot (which I have like three already) and then maybe start writing after finishing this and probably start posting each chapter (HOPEFULLY) one each week. idk if you guys read/reading "OMG" but I've been itching to end it but I just can't find the strength to end my very first fic, I just can't. But idk maybe, I'll somehow finish it and get it over with...the ending is like already done in my head like three years ago, anyway. so yeah...

I hope you guys like/enjoy these three stories, I'm sorry if it's too short or too long (lol only one way to find out which one I'm talking about, READ ALL THREE!)

and as usual, comments are very much appreciated :)

 

p.s.

I moved Dae's chapter next to this so it won't look messy and all :)