TOP (NO NEED FOR ANY EXPLANATION)

Ice Cream, Juseyo!

"Good morning"

Says a voice from beside the bed as soon as I stretched my arms and legs the moment I opened my eyes. I move to where the voice came from to look at that side of the bed to which at my surprise I see a dude lying on the floor. Not just an ordinary dude as a matter of fact...

"Had a great sleep?" Dude asks. HOLY MACARONI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

"Huh? Uh...yeah?" I said, still trying to remember what exactly happened last night and why am I with this dude. Who happens to be Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P of Bigbang and it's not just that he's T.O.P...he's lying on the floor beside my bed...NEKID. I shook my head to stop the dirty thoughts that started playing in my mind.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked. As a matter of fact, I DON'T.

"Uh..." I'm trying so hard to at least recall a bit of what happened last night but I just can't seem to do so. Maybe I was too drunk? Or wasted? But I don't drink nor take drugs so...I tried shaking my head and slapping myself gently but still...

"Last night was...great." He said while trying to sit. Shiz, HE IS ...like, TOP EFFING LESS!. I can't really tell if he's like totally since I can only see his GORGEOUS face and his UNF upper BODEY...pecks, abs and guns and all...the lower part is covered with a blanket...MY BLANKET.

"Yeah?" I asked, like seriously this is like a legit question with two meanings. First, is 'Yeah?' like (Really? How was it? Was it THAT great? Was I great?) kind of 'Yeah?' and the second is like (WHAT HAPPENED? Did I happened to hit my head in the process, cause I seriously can't remember anything, AT ALL!) kind of 'Yeah?'

"Yeah" He said with a GLORIOUS smile. Holy shiz, is it Christmas already? If this is some kind of a dream, I don't intend on waking up. He slowly move closer to the bed and put his left hand on my face and smiled at me. OH MY GOD! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"Are you hungry?" he asked, still touching my face. I'M HUNGRY FOR LOVE! HOLD ME!

"Uh...I don't know, maybe?" stupid answer.

"Hahaha! I'll make us something or..." he laughed that childish laugh, then went to sit on the bed, right next to me. He sort of took my head and let it rest on his thighs, like WTF?!

"Or?" I asks while trying to control myself from throwing up. You throw up when you're nervous, don't judge me.

"Or...We can order and stay here, cuddle while we wait for the food" He said grinning, slowly my hair, head moving towards my face then...slowly...started kissing me. WAIT! MY SOUL IS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS! HAAALP!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.

too short? lol that's exactly how big of a tease dreams are! :)