Ch. 3

I Miss You~ A Video Call Away

Ch. 3

 

~ Don’t Tell Sungyeol But…~


 

    

    “Who picked this restaurant? Who?” the nagging voice of the oldest member in a group of five men sitting at a round table called out.

 

    “It was your Nam tree that was craving Dim Sum Gyu-hyung, blame him.” Hoya interjected.

 

    “Why what’s wrong with picking Dim Sum guys?” Woohyun asks staring in between his group of friends. “ It’s been a while since we all had a chance to meet up as a group; not since the last Christmas Party at my house. Plus, we hadn’t been to a place like this in a while come on. The food here pretty alright! People gave it a high rating on the Yelp you guys.”

 

    “Oh nothing is wrong with Dim Sum Woohyun hyung. Yes, the food is good, except that we probably won’t eat in peace now.” Sungjong answered his clueless hyung.

 

    “It’ll be fineeee guys. Just don’t tell Sungyeol.” Dongwoo answers letting out a small laugh to calm the situation. “Maybe he won’t notice it at all.”

 

      "Excuse me more tea please!" Sungjong calls to one of the waiters who doesn't seem to be acknowledging them or their table at all. 

 

    “Not tell him? How? The sign is glaringly obvious!” Sunggyu snapped.

 

    “Not tell him what?” Woohyun once again cluelessly questions.

 

    “Just calm down guys, its probably not even that bad.” Hoya spoke up from his spot and eyeing the entrance way of the Dim Sum House. “We’ll just eat calmly, play it cool, and leave the restaurant real quick before he notices anything...and Ugh where is our tea refill?”

 

    From the entrance the five could see a familiar young couple entering with their bundles of joy. Sungyeol holding Sooyeol in arms while Myungsoo clad in black attire carrying Myingryul and the baby car seat. Sungyeol stalked up to their table while Myungsoo followed behind him.

 

    “Who picked the restaurant!?”

 

    The five men at the table found themselves confronted by a scary sight of a fierce eyed Sungyeol with toddler in arms. Four of the five petrified with fear pointed accusingly at the one that is Nam Woohyun.

 

    “Whats wrong with this place?” Woohyun asks.

 

    “There’s a giant ‘B’ grade outside the window” Sungyeol stated firmly.

 

“And…?”Woohyun questions his friend. “ B grade is ok. Right guys? its ok? It’s above average.”

 

“Woohyun, it doesn’t work that way. B means that some of the people here, do not wash their hands” Sungyeol pointed his finger between the waiters and some of the ladies pushing the dim sum carts. “ B also means that the food isn’t properly stored.”

 

“Honey aren’t you overreacting just a bit?” Dongwoo cooed at the taller man who was taking his seat now.

 

“No I know these things Dongwoo, I work with food, I know the public health policies. I know people” Sungyeol reasoned.

 

“Aigooo, it’ll be fineee. Just eat ok? It’s already too late to change place anyways.” Woohyun reasoned. “You’ll get allergies if you live too clean.”

 

“ Don’t blame me when we all get diarrhea.” Sungyeol states in defeat taking a seat.

 

“I can’t tell if he got better or worst since last time?” Woohyun stated remember when Sungyeol first had Sooyeol, and how he freaked out at every little thing from food, to hygiene, and so on…

    

    “Well I’m sorry guys, but I am just cautious!” Sungyeol defends. A second later the toddler in his arms reached down at a single chopstick on the table and placed it in his mouth“*Gasp* Sooyeol! Don’t put that in your mouth! I haven’t wiped it yet!”

 

    “How do you put up with him like this at home?” Woohyun whispers to Myungsoo who was pouring some tea for himself. The other man shrugs lightly.

 

    “Just laugh it of and agree with everything hyung.” Myungsoo whispers back.

 

They all agreed that Sungyeol had became extra “careful” with his surroundings since he had Sooyeol, and having another baby didn’t change that. They honestly didn’t know how Myungsoo handled it 24/7. But, in fact the latter has his own way of dealing with it, he just has to go along with everything to keep the peace.

 

“ Ugh, I don’t even care anymore let’s just eat! I’m so hungry I can eat an ox” Sunggyu complains.

 

“Yes yes let’s eat before Gyu hyung pass out from starvation.” Dongwoo said.

 

“Yah, let’s!” Hoya agreeds.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    One Day later at the Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun residence.

 

    “Ugggghh…..Gyu hyung... my meds...where are my meds?” Woohyun groans as he was laying on the side on their bed.

 

    “You’re still not better since the morning? And I thought I was the only one who had the runs...” Sunggyu asks handing him some stomach medicine and taking a seat on the bed beside him. “ Was it those fried dumplings?”

 

    “Ughh….I don’t know...maybe…I shouldn’t have picked that ‘B’ dim sum place…”Woohyun groan again, holding onto his stomach.

 

    “Haah” Gyu lets out a loud laugh.

 

    “You absolutely can NOT tell Sungyeol about this! You hear? He’ll never let me live it down….oh...my stomach…uuugghh….!” Woohyun groan once again and rushing towards the bathroom.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AN: sorry not much Myungyeol in this chapter, but thought it would be a little fun to have Sungyeol be those super clean parent who gets paranoid over little things like hygiene and stuff because of baby and annoying all his friends. I'll update a new chapter tomorrow that focus more on Myungyeol's lil family.