[BTS's Jungkook] Trust Me

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Just to let you guys know, this is a request that I did for my Tumblr page ^^

Genre: Fluff, Marriage life


On a stormy night, you and your husband were sleeping peacefully when the door suddenly cracked open.

“Mommy, mommy!” Your 3-year-old son, Joon, cried as he ran into the bedroom.

“Ugh what time is it?” You asked your husband while rubbing your eyes.

Jungkook glanced at the clock with his eyes half-opened.

“4…4am.”

You sat up and carried Joon onto the bed. “Are you okay, baby?” You asked as you wiped away your son’s tears.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” Jungkook said with a mischievous smile on his face. 

image
 

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at him.

“Not you.”

Joon sniffled and rubbed his nose. “Mommy…”

You your son’s cheek and looked into his eyes.

“Tell Mommy what’s wrong. Did you have a nightmare? Did you see monsters under your bed again?”

Joon shook his head furiously. “No, it’s the…”

BOOM!

Suddenly a roar of thunder was heard within the room. Frightened, your son screamed and jumped into your arms.You hugged him tightly and patted his back gently.

 “Shh…It’s okay. It’s okay, Mommy is here. Mommy is here.”

Jungkook smiled at the heartwarming scene and tapped your shoulder.

“I think I know what could help.”

He leaned back on his pillow and opened his arms wide.

“Come to daddy, Joon~.”

Joon pulled back from your embrace and wiped his eyes as he ran into Jungkook’s arms. Jungkook sat him down and wiped his son’s tears.

“Don’t cry anymore~. You need to grow up and be a big boy soon, okay? Daddy was once like you, but you need to be brave and take care of your family one day. Don’t cry, and smile. Be happy~.”

Jungkook put his right arm around his son and began to gently sing his parody of Zion T.’s Sofa.

At my house

I was always all alone

Dad went to work

Whenever I asked him where he was going

It was always “Working”

Joon slightly smiled in recognition of the song and began to sing along.

Choco Pie and a glass of milk

On my desk in the morning

My dad, who left for work at dawn

I remember my young self

Jungkook then smiled sweetly at you as he sang the next few lines with Joon.

Mom, let’s be happy

Let’s not be hurt, not be hurt

Let’s be happy, let’s be happy

Let’s not be hurt yeah, yeah

You suddenly became overwhelmed with emotion and walked out of the room to calm down. Tears welled up in your eyes and you dabbed it with your sleeves. Jungkook had been very busy these past few days and it was the cause of your unhappiness. You have been very stressed lately and you missed having him by your side.

After making sure that your eyes were dry, you headed back to the bedroom.You stopped at the doorway and smiled when you found both Jungkook and Joon asleep with their heads leaning against each other.

At least I get to treasure moments like this.

You went over to the bed and leaned down to tuck them in when you suddenly felt a kiss on your cheek.

“You thought that I was asleep didn’t you?” Jungkook said with a smirk.

He patted the left side of the bed and you laid down next to him. Jungkook then grabbed your right hand and began playing with your fingers before rubbing the back of your hand gently.

“Jungkook?” You whispered.

“Yes, my love~?”

image
 

“Why don’t you ever sing me to sleep?”

Jungkook chuckled softly. “It’s because you don’t have trouble sleeping like our Joonie.”

You bit your lip.

“Actually… I sometimes do. I’m always worried that you might get sick with tight schedules all the time. And whenever you perform, I’m worried that you would get hurt. You don’t come home as often anymore, so I stay up at night wondering if you are eating well and are doing okay.I’m proud of you and the members, I really am. But sometimes I wish that I could kiss you goodnight and wake up seeing you instead of an empty space next to me…”

Jungkook then pulled you close and your cheek.

“Aw baby, I’m so sorry…I never knew that you felt this way. I too, wish that I could be home more often. I hate being apart from the love of my life and the little miracle that we made. I think about you guys every time I perform on stage so I could do better and make you guys proud. I miss your warm hugs and kisses, even though I already receive many of those from the hyungs. Don’t worry too much about me, honey~. As long as I’m yours, I’ll be forever happy.”

A big smile formed on your face and tears of happiness ran down your face while you looked into his eyes. Jungkook returned the smile and brushed a strand of hair away from your face.

“Hey you know what? Let’s have a family trip to Jeju this Chuseok.”

Your eyes widened. “Really??”

“Yes, I’ll talk to my manager about it and will organize everything! Trust me y/n, I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy~.”

He then pulled you into a tight hug and began to sing Hold Me Tight.

I can only see you

I can only see you alone

Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you

Now I can’t live a day without you, please

Hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me, can you trust me

can you trust me

Pull me in tight

Hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me, can you trust me

Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

You still shine

You’re still like a scented flower

Now trust me, hold me once again

So I can feel you, hold me

By the time he finished, you were already sleeping soundly  in his arms. Jungkook then moved his arms and wrapped one around Joon, with the other around you. He kissed both of your foreheads and grinned.

“The most beautiful wife… and the best son that I could ever ask for... I must be the luckiest man on Earth~.” Jungkook said to himself.


The next morning…

You got up and yawned while stretching your arms. After rubbing your eyes, you looked at the bed. You sighed. Gone again. Jungkook must have left early for his schedule again. Joon was gone too. You figured that he must be watching T.V in the living room.

Suddenly, the smell of fire filled the room.

Oh shoot! Did I forget to turn off the oven last night?

You quickly ran out of the bedroom and sprinted to the kitchen.

“Jungkook?”

In the kitchen, you found your husband cooking breakfast.

“Good morning honey~. Did you sleep well? Take a seat, I’m about done with breakfast. And don’t worry about Joon, I already gave him his milk bottle.”

You sat down on the kitchen table still in shock. “I thought…aren’t you…what??”

Jungkook placed a plate of pancakes on the table and handed you a fork.

“I asked manager hyung to move our dance practice to tomorrow. I already got most of the choreography down, so he let me have the day off. So I get to spend the whole day with you and our Joonie~.”

Your whole face lit up with joy instantly.

Jungkook then smiled sweetly and leaned down before softly kissing your lips.

“See? I told you that you could trust me to make you happy.”

image