[BTS Suga] Give Me Some Suga

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Author's Note: This is going to be a pick your choice kind of one-shot. The prologue will have two different endings so you can have a happy sort of y ending with your bias (Suga/Jin). This chapter is Choice:Suga. I feel like it ended weird though...Haha. My imagination has been running wild these days :P

Genre: Romance, A bit y


Prologue

~It hasn’t been long since you met and befriended the members of BTS. You guys would play video games, stay up to watch scary movies, play basketball, and just hang out together. You always had a crush on Suga and would always try to stick by his side whenever you could. One day when the boys finished practicing, you all gathered in the dance studio.

“Hey guys! Who’s up for some pizza tonight?” Jungkook asked.

“Oh yeah~!” J-hope shouted.

Jin nodded. “Sounds good.”

Jimin ran to Jungkook and gave him a big hug. “I’ll eat whatever you eat, Jungkookie~!” Jimin screamed.

You turned to Suga and asked “How about you, Suga?”

Suga leaned back against the wall and placed his hands in his pockets. “Eh. I’m not really in the mood for pizza. I rather have chicken.”

You clasped your hands together and smiled widely at him. “Oh me too!! I LOVE chicken! I’ll pay if we’re getting chicken!”

Jungkook raised his hands in surrender. “Well, I guess that settles it. We’re having chicken tonight!”

The boys cheered and asked their manager to make the order. When the delivery man arrived, they quickly ripped opened the packages like hungry savages.

“Wait…where’s the cola?” RapMon asked.

“Oops. It looks like I forgot to order some. Sorry guys.” Their manager said.

Taehyung’s eyes widened. “No COLA?!!”

“We can’t eat chicken without cola!!” Jungkook protested.

Not wanting to see them with disappointed faces, you decided to calm them down. “It’s okay guys~. I’ll just go buy some at the convenient store nearby.”

When you left, Suga bent down and grabbed a chicken wing. Jin snatched it from his hand and scolded him. “We should wait for y/n to get back.”

Suga eyed Jin suspiciously and asked. “Why? Do you LIKE her?”

Jin was silent for a moment and looked at Suga with a serious look on his face. “Yes, I do. I like y/n and I’m going to start trying to appeal to her.”

Suga sat down on a couch and leaned back. “Tsk. Good luck with that. Y/N is madly in love with me. She can be such an annoying pest sometimes, but I can make her do whatever I want. What a foolish girl.”

Outside the door, you heard everything that Suga said about you. You had found a liter of coke in the staff kitchen and was about to enter the dance studio when you heard Suga say your name. Tears ran down on your face after hearing Suga’s hurtful words and you wiped them with your sleeve. Fine Suga. I’ll give you what you want and leave you alone from now on. You then waited a good few minutes before walking in with a fake smile. “I got the coke guys!”~


The next day you tried to keep your distance from Suga as much as possible. You guys were going to Lotte World and you had to split into 2 groups to avoid attracting too much attention.

“Y/N, I assume that you would like to be in Suga’s group…” Jungkook said.

You shook your head (no), which surprised everyone. “I...uh…I’m always with that group! I want to go on roller coasters with you, J-hope, Jin, and Jimin too!”

J-hope playfully put his arm over your shoulder. “Yeah! Y/N is sick of you guys and wants to hang out with the cool guys~.”

Their manager handed everyone a map and said “Let’s get going guys. Don’t forget that we’re meeting back up at 12 for lunch in the rest area.”

After a couple of hours, you and Jin started to get close. You were having so much fun talking to him that you almost forgot about Suga, until you guys coincidentally bumped into his group.

“You guys are going on this ride too?” Jimin asked.

Jin looked at V worriedly. “Taehyung, are you sure about this? This ride is really fast with a lot of drops and loops.”

“Yeah hyung! I’m not a baby~. I’m a macho man!!” Taehyung said in a low voice.

As you guys waited in the line, Jin started to tell you some funny jokes that made you laugh like crazy. Suga stood behind and stared at you silently as you playfully hit Jin’s arm. When did they become so close? Jin hyung is really making progress.

When it was your guys’ turn, instead of sitting next to Suga like you usually do, you sat next to Jin. The ride started and you whispered in Jin’s ear. “Jin, I’m kind of scared…”

Jin smiled warmly and whispered back “It’s okay y/n. If you’re scared, you can squeeze my hand.”

Suga who sat in the seat behind you noticed this interaction and raised an eyebrow. What are those two whispering about? Why didn’t y/n sit next to me? Wait. Why do I even care? She can sit next to anybody she wants to.

Throughout the ride you leaned against Jin, squeezed your eyes shut, and grasped his hand tightly while holding onto the handle with the other.

When the ride was over, Jin used his free hand to fix your hair. “Are you okay y/n?” Jin asked sweetly.

Suga watched and made a face. You nodded and Jin helped you out.

“Hey, why are y/n and Jin holding hands?” Jimin asked.

You looked down and saw that you were still holding onto Jin’s hand. You quickly released it and apologized. “Whoops! Sorry!”

“It’s okay y/n, I-” Before Jin could finish, Suga walked past between you two.

“Oh will would you look at the time! It’s almost 12, let’s go to the rest area before manager hyung yells at us. Come on now.”

You all stared at Suga as he made his way to the exit. “What’s up with him?” Jungkook asked.

Even though you are in the process of trying to dispose your feelings for Suga, you couldn’t help but worry about him. Is he okay? Did the ride make him feel sick? He’s probably just hungry or something…

“Hey, where’s V?” RapMon asked. You all looked around and found Taehyung sitting frozen on the rollercoaster, grasping the handle tightly.

Jin sighed. “I knew he shouldn’t have gone on that ride…”


At the rest area, Suga bought a burger and sat down at a table with two empty seats. He began to eat when RapMon took the remaining seat next to him.

Suga gave him a look. “Hey.”

“What? I can’t sit here?” RapMon asked.

“N-…Yes, go ahead.”

RapMon smirked. “Too used to having y/n sit next to you?”

Suga ignored him and focused on eating.

“Well for your information, she’s already sitting with Jin over there.” RapMon pointed to the table diagonally across from them.

Psh. I don’t care…I…Let me just take a peek just to make sure RapMon wasn’t lying. Suga quickly glanced at your table and saw you looking at Jin lovingly as he ate his salad. In reality, you were just fascinated by the way he munched the salad like a bunny.

Suga, however, misunderstood and crushed his water bottle with his hand. Why am I feeling so angry? I couldn’t possibly have fallen for y/n…right?

RapMon got up and patted Suga’s shoulder. “You want her, you gotta fight for her.” Suga sighed. “How am I going to do that?” “Try doing something nice for her once. I think you can manage that.” Hmm something nice…


“Okay guys, let’s all put rock. Ok?” RapMon whispered.

The boys nodded and scattered once Suga entered the room. “Where’s Jin?” he asked.

“Hyung is getting his make-up done.” Jungkook replied.

“Hey Suga, have you seen a pair of scissors lying around anywhere?” Taehyung asked.

“No…Why-”

“Are you sure you haven’t seen the scissors? The really good scissors. The scissors that we use all the time. The purple scissors.” J-hope said.

“What do you need scissors for??” Suga questioned.

The boys stayed silent and smiled a small mischievous smile.

You and Jimin were walking towards the room and on the way you both were trying to say tongue twisters.

“Haha okay now say scissors five times.” Jimin ordered.

“Easy~. Scissors (5x).” You said quickly and clearly.

“Okay now spell it!” Jimin shouted.

You gave him a weird look but did as you were told. “S-c-i-s-s-o-r-s…Scissors. What is this? A spelling bee? Haha stop playing around Jimin~.”

“Come on, let’s go and see what the guys are up to!” Jimin exclaimed.

When you both entered the room, RapMon smiled and suggested to get some ice cream. “Let’s play rock-paper-scissors to see which two of us has to go and buy ice cream for all of us.”

You all gathered in a circle and raised your fists in the air, ready for RapMon’s signal to start the game.

“Rock…paper…” RapMon, Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope, and Taehyung discreetly exchanged eye contact and smirked.

Scissors!” Sure enough, you and Suga had put out scissors while the others put out rock.

“What…” You said in disbelief.

J-hope laughed and pushed you both outside before you could protest. “Haha you guys lost~! Have fun! Remember we need a mint, mango, red bean, green tea, lime, coconut, and French vanilla. It must be French okay? Gracias~!”

J-hope then went back inside and slammed the door behind him. He ran back to the second floor and found the others pressed up against the window, spying on you and Suga.

Fazed and confused about what just happened, there was an awkward silence between you and Suga. When your eyes met, you quickly looked away.

You cleared your throat and said “Let’s get going.”

You could feel his stare as you walked, and you slowly began to distance yourself from him. You were too busy wondering why he was staring at you to pay attention to where you were going.

Your foot hit the curb and you tripped, scraping your knee onto the concrete floor. “Ouch!” Why did I have to wear such a short dress today? I should’ve worn long jeans.

Suga ran over to you and helped you up. “Are you okay y/n?”

You nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

He led you to the nearest bench and sat you down. “Wait here.”

You waited patiently as Suga ran inside a convenient store to buy bandages. When he came back out, he knelt in front of you and started opening the box for a Band-Aid. Suga took a split second to look up at you and gave you a warm smile. You were taken aback since Suga rarely ever smiles, especially when he’s looking at you. He tore off the paper covering, gently placed the Band-Aid over your wound, and kissed it. Suga then started to slowly move upwards and kissed the lower portion of your thigh, sending a tingly sensation in your body. Feeling uncomfortable, you moved your leg away, and quickly stood up. Suga cursed under his breath, regretting for going too far and looked away, feeling embarrassed.

You both bought the ice creams and walked back to Big Hit Entertainment in silence, feeling more awkward than before.

When you guys entered the dance studio, Jin immediately ran to you and noticed the Band-Aid on your knee. “Oh my gosh, y/n are you okay?! What happened?”

“I’m okay, I just tripped.” You replied. 

He shot Suga a glare and led you to another room. “Come on, let me help you clean the wound.”

Meanwhile, RapMon approached Suga and asked “What happened man?”

Suga explained everything and RapMon whacked Suga’s arm. “Why did you do that?! You’re worse than Jimin!”

“Hey!!” Jimin cried.

Suga looked down at his feet and sighed. “I don’t know…When our eyes met, my heart started pounding like crazy. I couldn’t think straight and her skin felt so soft…I don’t know, I’ve never fallen in love before! What do I do?!”

RapMon smiled and patted Suga’s shoulder. “Just tell her how you really feel. Be sincere. It might be hard for you, but if you don’t make a move now…Jin hyung is going to win.”

Suga nodded slowly. “I know…”

After dinner, you guys sat on the floor in a circle feeling bored. “Hey!! Why don’t we play hide and seek?” Taehyung suggested.

You all stared at him in disbelief. “Hold old are you? Five?” Jungkook said.

Taehyung pouted which made your heart melt. You walked to Taehyung’s side and said “Come on guys~. One little game won’t hurt.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Ugh. Fine, but since Taehyung suggested it…he’s it!”

Taehyung then turned around and started to count down from twenty, which made the boys enthusiastic about the game.

They all ran into different rooms in the building, leaving you alone with Taehyung. “What? Oh! We’re starting?”

You dashed to the recording studio and found RapMon hiding there. He shooed you away and you ran into a room with a sliding door wardrobe.

“Ready or not, here I come!” You heard Taehyung cry.

One side of the door was blocked by boxes so you went to the other side and quickly slid the door open before going inside. You shut it and started to walk further into the wardrobe and found…Suga.

“I uh…I’ll go find another hiding spot.” You whispered.

“No, wait y/n…” Suddenly you both heard footsteps approaching the wardrobe and froze.

“Is there anybody in here~?” Taehyung wondered.

Suga motioned you to come over to him, but you shook your head. “Come on, don’t let him find you!” Suga whispered.

You hesitated before slowly maneuvering to Suga. Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung started feeling around the clothes to see if anyone was there. You started to panic and moved faster. This is just like a horror movie!!

When you finally reached Suga, he wrapped his arms protectively around you, and turned around so that his back was facing the entrance. Taehyung had walked into the wardrobe and was about to reach you guys when suddenly a loud crash was heard from the recording studio. Curious, Taehyung walked out and both you and Suga sighed in relief.

RapMon probably broke something again…

“I’m sorry.” Suga whispered.

“Huh?”

Suga sighed. “I’m sorry for what happened before…I’m sorry for always acting cold towards you.”

The insults you heard Suga say about you the other day filled your mind. “Well, I’m sorry too for being such an annoying pest to you all the time.”

Suga’s eyes widened. “You…you heard me say that?”

“Yeah…”

“Look y/n…It’s just that I’m not used to having girls like me. Especially a beautiful girl like you…Even in Bangtan, I’m not one of the most popular members. I guess I became a bit arrogant and got carried away. But for the past few days when you were hanging out with Jin, I came to realize how empty I felt without you. I was jealous and I wanted to be the reason why you smile every day. I…I like you y/n.”

After his confession, Suga blushed and started to feel hot. “Phew, it’s kind of getting hot in here…” He took off his jacket, revealing a white tank top underneath.

You smiled at his sudden shyness and gave him a peck on the cheek. “I never knew you were so sweet, Suga.”

Suga’s expression instantly changed. “Yeah, I can be a good boy sometimes…” He pulled you close to him and whispered in a low voice “And a bad boy when I want to.”

Suga brushed your hair away from your face and rapped a line from Just One Day.

“I like that, your long, straight hair. Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out.”

He then smashed his lips onto yours and began to kiss you passionately. Suga took off the cardigan you were wearing and put his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He was kissing you so hard that you lost your balance, and you both fell on the floor with a thud. You both continued kissing until you suddenly heard the door slide open. You both broke off from each other and saw a shocked Taehyung standing there with his mouth wide open.

A girlish scream was then heard throughout the entire building. The other members quickly came out of their hiding places and ran into the room that you guys were in.

“Y/N, are you okay?” They asked.

“Umm…that wasn’t me.” You said while looking at Taehyung.

“Whoa~. That was you Taehyung? I didn’t know your voice could go so high!” Jimin exclaimed.

“So what were you guys doing in there?” J-hope asked.

You blushed and bit your lip nervously. “Uhh hiding…”

“Yeah we were hiding, hiding…our feelings for each other.” Suga said.

He then took your hand, laced his fingers through yours, and looked at you lovingly.

“But now, that’s no longer the case. We’ve talked things out and our feelings are mutual.”

RapMon smiled and pushed the other members out of the room. “Let’s leave these lovebirds alone.” He slung his arm over Jin’s shoulder as Jin hung his head in defeat.

When they left, Suga pulled you close and smirked. “Now that they’re gone…give me some sugar~.”

“Give me some Suga.” You said playfully.

“My pleasure~.” Suga said before giving you a sweet tender kiss.