[EXO's Xiumin] Coffee Shop Date~

KPOP OBSESSION: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection

Genre: Fluff


On a cold winter day, you and Xiumin went on a coffee date at a cafe. You excused yourself to use the restroom and sat down on the toilet. You played with your couple ring, which was slightly bigger than your finger, and smiled. You remembered when Xiumin first confessed to you after knowing each other for so many years. 

Sigh. I'm so lucky to have Xiumin in my life~.

After you did your business, you used the toilet paper, and got up. As you pulled up your pants, you felt your ring slip off your finger and heard it...fall into the toilet. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw your couple ring sink to the bottom. 

NO!!

You looked away and was about to reach in, when...the toilet flushed. It was one of those AUTOMATIC SENSOR TOILETS. You watched in horror as the ring disappeared from your sight. After it was gone, you started to freak out.

 "No, no, no! This can't be happening!!" 

You pinched yourself and slapped your face, hoping that it was all a dream. When you realized that you weren't dreaming, tears started to stream down your face. 

"All our memories...the symbol of our relationship...is all down the drain."

You recollected yourself, wiped your tears, and went outside the restroom. Your heart started to feel uneasy as you approached the table where Xiumin was waiting for you. Xiumin smiled at you as you sat down, and you noticed that ingredients for a latte were spread out on the table. You tilted your head and gave Xiumin a confused look. 

Xiumin smiled at you warmly and said "I wanted to make us lattes today~. It's good practice, you know." 

You smiled. You knew that it was Xiumin's dream to own a coffee shop one day. You then remembered about your ring and looked down at your hands.

How am I going to tell him? What if he gets angry? What if he breaks up with me?! Sigh. Either way, he's going to find out one day or another...

"Xiumin?" You said quietly.

Xiumin started to make the lattes and said "Hm?"

You fiddled with your fingers under the table. "I...I...accidentally flushed our couple ring down the toilet!" 

You quickly squeezed your eyes shut and plugged your ears, afraid of what his reaction would be. You suddenly felt his lips touch yours as he gently pulled your fingers out of your ears. 

Xiumin sat back down and said with a smile, "It's okay y/n. I'm not mad."

You were both relieved and disappointed in his calm reaction. What?! How can he be okay with it? I LOST OUR COUPLE RING. Does he even care about our relationship? Is he even wearing...You quickly glanced at his hands. Nope, he's not even wearing our ring...You looked outside the window, feeling mixed emotions. 

"Okay, done! I'm finished with our lattes~." Xiumin said proudly.

He placed a cup in front of you and smiled widely. You were about to take a sip when you noticed something in it. The word 'Me?' was formed by the milk and foam. You looked at Xiumin and raised an eyebrow. He grinned and placed his cup on the left of yours. Together, the lattes spelled out 'Marry Me?' You gasped and covered your mouth in shock as Xiumin went down on one knee.

He opened a box that revealed a diamond ring and said "Y/N, will you marry me?"

You cried tears of happiness and quickly nodded. "YES!"

Xiumin took your hand and slipped the ring onto your finger. It was the perfect fit. The customers in the cafe cheered as Xiumin cupped your face and gave you a sweet long kiss.

After all the excitement died down, you both sat back in your seats.

"Don't you go and flush down this ring too, y/n!" Xiumin joked.

You playfully punched him in the arm. "Hey~!"

You took a sip of your latte and got some foam stuck on your upper lip. Xiumin chuckled and took your hands.

He looked into your eyes and said "Ring, or no ring...no matter what, just know that you are forever mine~."

And with that, he leaned over and kissed the foam off your lips.