Epilogue

Tao's Color Ring

Tao knows why.

From last night, he could be held your hand when you turned around as you wanted, but he's a coward. And his ego said you will eventually back to him. You wouldn't.

From the very first shot of his vodka, he could be run to you and hold you, and never let you go. But instead he drunk himself because he thought it was just a bad timing. It was always a bad timing.

From the very first attempt of calling you, he could just go straight to you instead of calling and calling. But his careless mind thought it was you that needed time. You didn't need any time with himself in it. Anymore.

From the instinct that he thought he was right, he ended up found no you. Empty.

Even from the beginning it was always about him. He is so self-centered that gotten you pushed to the edge and leaving. And this had kept asking 'Why?'.

He know he promised million times that those were last calls, but here he is.

Listening to your dial tone again with the non-stop tears that flowing. With an inaudible sound on his mind.

He's ready to let you go.

He's a fool that still madly in love but you don't deserve him.

He's willing to say sorry- which yet doesn't deserves a forgiving.

As the song approaches its ending, his lungs feel burned.

He decided to do the recording message. Still with a pain of longing for your voice, he's sending you one.

As the time passes, I can’t remember your voice. It's all dominated by the flashbacks of memory.

At least say something, even a single word is fine.

"Please say goodbye."