Prologue

Tao's Color Ring

"I'm tired"

It's 2 AM in the morning as you were staring at the lean body in front of you with its face that facing the ground. You staring hopelessly, as if you keep doing it he would changed and back to when he was meant to be. But he was static.

"Tao.."

As the name released from your lips splutterly, the wound that aches the whole body was keep tensing. You continued,

"I was, die hard, trying. To grasp those 1000 reasons to hold on like you said.",

You were managing your breathe that races with your overflowing tears.

"But seems like there are NONE, to be achieved, not even to be grasped."

 

He clenched his hands, the urge to hold you in his arms was big, but the guilt was detering. Instead, he was still not moving, nor the unchanging stare.

You felt weak as hell, your body seemed longing for gravity, it felt heavy in every second passed of he was being static.

Then you realized there was no point of waiting his reaction. Slowly, you chose to turn around and heavily walk away from his likely soul-less body. You chose to turn around with all the pain and the giant rock that lies on your heart. You chose to turn around with a tight rope that strangle your head.

 

You chose to turn around.

 

"If I’d held your hand back then,
if I’d held onto you when you turned away,
I could be listening to your voice instead of this song.
If I had been better, if I had been better to you
I could be listening to your warm voice instead of this sad song.
"