Now

Tao's Color Ring

(TAO'S POV)

 

You haven't answer at all. The strange thing is you let your phone on. Despite the fact that i keep recalling and recalling. And somehow, it makes me wonder, are you tempted to answer? Is there any mercy left for me?

If I had held onto you when you turned away, could i be listening to your voice instead of this song?

If I had been better, if I had been better to you, could i be listening to your warm voice instead of this sad song?

 

I'm now on the porch, again. The place that we used for enjoying the moonlight and the city lights, with my arms lingering your waist from behind and i could smell the fragrances from your hair. And how you say "I love you" and i would just reply it by kissing your upper head.

I miss your 'i love you's.

But this melody is blocking me from hearing it again and holding onto it. The song that I hear over my longing for you. Is that the answer for me?

But I still heartlessly call again.

I sighed, for the God knows-th time. "Please..... I swear this is the last".

I said it to my cellphone's LCD as if i was talking to you. I said it through my lips, barely heard and mostly whispers. I said the promise for myself from earlier that those would be the lasts but i keep recalling.

I said it just to clear, that this is the very last if only you would say the word i want to hear.

Yes, the word.

 

 

 

(I don't know, 137873th-ish time?) attempt.

First reffrain

.............I think the final stab has landed its sharp peak to the core of my wounded body as my body limp and i'm fall sitting on the chair.

Second reffrain

For i have been already wounded but not crying, finally I feel the warm liquid is running down on my cheek as the flash image of your laugh is playing on my mind.

Third reffrain

It has reached the point of when the melodies have became so painful and jerked down my tears. It slapped me hard on the face that this is the origin of the answer from earlier of question 'Why am i listening to this sad lyrics and ending of a song, instead of your warm voice?' or of question 'Why?' in general.

Fourth reffrain

I'm running to the street and released a strong shout that might startled the neighboors or any other living things in my surroundings as i'm reminding our late-night conversations and giggles. As i'm picturing you in a flowery skirt running happily hand in hand together with me. As i'm remembering how you loves to sing and i would slided one or two lines of raps that never fails to make you on crack because you say i'm , and we'd always argued for it afterwards-- and as you always kiss me in the end with your soft lips, as you would smile, as you would yell, as you you you you... You

Fifth reffrain

With my phone on my hand, i'm still running nowhere, the tears are still streaming down on my cheek as i slowly feel the sore of my eyelid. I guess my legs are running and leading to your whereabouts. I dont care if i wrong to trust my instinct, i just want to see you. You. You you you.

Sixth reffrain

I'm out of breathe as i found no one. Empty.

I found no one but the cold wind at the bridge of the river. The bridge that i thought you would stand on it and waited for me. The bridge that i thought your favorite place to hang just because its my favorite too.

I let my body fall on it. In the middle of the river, i'm a mess. And as the song reaches approaches its ending, my heart starts to crumble.

I won't finish my flowing tears because finally, finally i know why.

I know why.