Two Hours Ago

Tao's Color Ring

(TAO'S POV)

 

As the time directed at 9 pm o'clock, i officially wasted hours of assuming my own consideration that you need some time to be by yourself. And if those times passed, you were going to answer my call and heal the broken me.

And this was the right time. I regained my anticipation of your voice by press the dial button. '(........)❤'

Ah, here comes the first reffrain

And for the first time of my life, and the first time of today after many times, i actually listened to it.

Second reffrain

Those sweet melodies now sounded like my heart that was screaming the fear of losing you, or maybe it already happened. It sounded like the melody that mocked my longing for you.

Oh, please just pick up the phone that must be ringing at your bed side.

Third reffrain

"(.........), please.", you must be crying right now, don't make me cry too.

And i hung up at the fourth reffrain. I dumped my cellphone to the couch behind me. I sat on the floor, rested my back on the couch. My gaze was empty. The thought of losing you was getting scarier and scarier each time a second passed. It felt like gazillion knives were stabbing me right away.

Heartlessly, recklessly, carelessly, I reached my phone again. Second attempt.

I put it on speaker.

As the first, second, third, and so on reffrain was playing, it came to me that seemed like i wasn't waiting for you to answer, it seemed like the song was serenade my pitiness instead. And i drowned in them, big time.

The moment it stopped, was yet the moment i kept pressing re-dial button. Nevertheless the song was being endless.

I need to hear you.