04 An Invitation

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

HyoSung walk beside JunHo. They planned to go to the market to buy clothes. JunHo require new clothes for the occasion a meeting with Nam Won Megistrate. JunHo represent his school.
"HyoSung, you think what else should I do fo rChunHyang liking me?"
HyoSung did not directly answer her Young Master question. That made ​​JunHo looked at her. "Err .. I think there's only one thing that can make Miss ChunHyang likes you Young Master . "
"What is it? Tell me. "

"Take the Scholar Examinations in Han Yang and to be a Royal Emissary. Miss ChunHyang may prefer MongRyong because MongRyong is NamWon Magistrate's son. Compared with you who just a secretary Magistrate's nephew. But when Young Master is a Royal Emissary, Miss Chunhyang can turn on you." HyoSung explain her analysis.
JunHo squinted trying to digest what was said HyoSung, then glanced at HyoSung as he smiled."You're right. My chance to be a Royal Emissary is greater than MongRyong and JinKi. That means, my chances for getting ChunHyang also greater.You're good HyoSung. "
"Of course. I'm your maid, am I? "
"Hahahha .. hohohoho .."
--

MongRyong approached HyangDan who was washing clothes in the river (at old era, They did laundry with banged a bat on the clothes).
"Ah, so it was meant for doing laundry?" MongRyong said as he crouched beside HyangDan. HyangDan very surprised by MongRyong arrival.
"I thought it was a bat used to hit people." MongRyong continued as he looked at HyangDan.
HyangDan immediately stood up. "A-About that day, I'm really sorry." HyangDan bowed.
MongRyong pulled her hand and made ​​Hyangdan crouched. "Actually, I-"
"I know. You're the Magistrate's son, Young Master MongRyong."HyangDan cut MongRyong words. Her head was looked down. She remembered with what ChunHyang was said.

Flashback

“No matter what, I’m ChunHyang. And you are my maid. You must know yourself. Do you understand? "
 

HyangDan really understand. For that, she should forget about her feelings towards MongRyong. HyangDan only looked down.

"You can go to your room." Madam Han said.

HyoSung stood up and bowed before out fromChunHyang room.

End.

"Actually I really like you." MongRyong smiled. HyangDan very pleased to hear that. But she must not betray her young mistress. HyangDan just silent and downcast.
 

"Meet me at Gwang Han river tomorrow."

Flashback

“Your mother passed away when she gave birth to you. Whwn you were cying, your blind father didn’ even know what to do. I felt a wave of pity after seeing that. That’s why I kept you in. No matter what, I’ve been treating you like my second daughter.”

“I treat you like my mother too, Madam. If it weren’t for you, both my father and I wouldn’t have lived on.”

“It is not your prise that I want to hear.”

“Ne?”

“You must help marry ChunHyang off to Young Master MongRyong. That why I give you the name HyangDan. Means loyalty.”

End.

Yes. It was her duty. Support ChunHyang’s marriage and serve her for the rest of her life. She must forget about her feeling toward MongRyong.

--

JunHo was choosing clothes when someone tapped his shoulder. "JunHo-yah!"
JunHo turned. "Oh HyunSeung! Where have you been? "
HyoSung just watching them.
"I'm now working as rice delivery for the palace."
"Really? Wow .. You can enter the palace with ease. "
"Of course not. I just drove through the first gate. Haha .. "
"Then what are you doing here?"
"I was assigned to check on rice in Han Gwang. A month later, palace will held a big event. "
" What big event?"
"Birthday celebration of the crown prince, Prince Kikwang."
HyoSung jerked as she heard that name. Then, clenching her hands.
Suddenly there is someone who pulled HyoSung hand away from and HyunSeung JunHo. Since JunHo and HyunSeung was busy talking, they did not know that HyoSung has gone.
"Yah.. Lee JinKi! Let go my hand! "HyoSung angry at people who had been pulled her.
"We have to talk." JinKi said as he realised HyoSung hand.
"Talk? About what? "
"Shh .. dont talk so loud. "

HyoSung immediately covered .

“it was right that I’m an undercover agent for the chivalrous bulgar. But you know that my father is a Magistrate. So, can you keep that secret for me?” JinKi voices a bit wishpering.

“I have promissed to keep it right? Dont worry. Even though I hate you, I will keep my promise.”

“You’ve said that you are a fan of us. So why do you hate me?”

“Err..” HyoSung cant answer that question.

“Hmm.. do you know where Yuh Rae Sah Temple is?” JinKi face getting serious.

“Yes. Why?” HyoSung asked confused.

“I heard there’re bamboo shoots behind the temple.”

HyoSung nodded. “So?”

"There is an Important mission tomorrow. I have inside information That it's a gathering place for greedy officials, "JinKi paused as he looked at HyoSung who watched him seriously. JinKi smiled as he continued, "They built a large warehouse to store all the valuables that They have stolen from the commoners. Ah .. why do I have no sense of direction?"JinKi glanced at HyoSung.
"I know that place well."
JinKi's face brightness. "Really? So I'll have no problem getting there. "
HyoSung began to understand that JinKi and his friends will perform their mission. And because JinKi is not know where the place wich he meant, HyoSung had to help. She is their fan though.
"Can I help you?"
"I would need suitable clothes when we ambush."
"Why not prepare it in the green color? We can make use of the green grass. "
JinKi flicked his fingers."That's it! You really are a loyal fan of us. "JinKi paused again and looked at HyoSung. Her serious face is so cute. "That's right. Green. And .... rice balls "
"Eh? Rice balls? "HyoSung's eyesbrow furrowed.
"Hide gunpowder inside the rice balls....Bang! "
HyoSung's forehead wrinkled as she thinking about what was said by JinKi. JinKi could read HyoSung confusion. Then he explains the details of hisplan in its mission.


"Listen."


"We're going to wear green clothes and running across the bamboo shoots. There are about 10 people guarding the warehouse."


HyoSung eyes looked at the sky as She imagined the flow event in the mission.


"If They Ask what the rice balls are for, We can say That it's our lunch."


HyoSung nodded her head many times.


"Adding a tube half-full of high-content liquor Should Be enough to Ignite a flame."


HyoSung imagined herself and JinKi blow up the warehouse with a liquor bomb.


"Do you understand now?" JinKi asked.


"Eoh."


"So, I Will wait for you at the bridge on the way to the market. Understand? "


HyoSung nodded. JinKi smiled as he walked, then turned again towards HyoSung, "See you tomorrow. Hwaiting! "


After facing his beck to HyoSung, JinKi smiled broadly. His plan to ask HyoSung for go to date has been successful.

***

This is AlLuvHyo

Thanks for clicking, viewing, reading, or even subcribing and commenting.