01 Introduction

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

Goryeo Dynasty, Nam Won Province.


The Magistrates of Nam Won Province is Lee Byung Hun. At the time he served as a Magistrate, many placemans are corrupt. They always doing gambles and have fun. This leads to a group of bandits in Nam Won Province. The bandits stole the placemans propertiesand distribute to the poor. Group of bandits led by Kim WooDoo.

Magistrate Lee will soon be replaced if he can not solve the problems that exist in Nam Won Province. And this position was highly targeted by Byun HakDo (He is a Secretary of Magistrate).


Lee MongRyong:
The 1st son of Nam Won Province Magistrate. He should go to school and study. Because His father, Magistrate Lee wanted his son to take the Scholar Examinations in Han Yang to be a Royal Emissary. But, MongRyong hates study. He then secretly joined with a group of bandits and be friend with Kim WooDoo.

Lee JinKi:
The 2nd son of Nam Won Province Magistrate, Lee MongRyong younger brother. He hates study too. He then followed MongRyong joined with a group of bandits. For keep Their secret, JinKi and MongRyong will take turns for doing the action. If Mongryong went to help Kim WooDoo, JinKi will go to study. Otherwise, if JinKi went to help Kim WooDoo, then MongRyong will go to study.


ChunHyang:
Beautiful girl in Gwang Han village. She is known because her father was a Gwang Han village leader with enough respect. ChunHyang is a spoiled girl, and always get what she wants.

Han TaeHyeon:
ChunHyang father, the Gwang Han village leader, who was dead when ChunHyang was still 10 years old. (I meant He rarely or even never mantioned in the story).


Madam Han:
ChunHyang mother. After her husband's death, Madam Han loved and spoiled ChunHyang more. She will do anything to make ChunHyang happy.

HyangDan:
She is ChunHyang maid. Since childhood, she was cared by Han family. Her mother died when give her birth. Her father is blind, can not care of a litle HyangDan. Now she lives with ChunHyang and Madam Han. But HyangDan often visited her father for just knowing his condition or give him a new clothes.


ByunJunHo:
ByunHakDo (Secretary of Magistrates) nephew. He is MongRyong and JinKi classmate. JunHo is not really friendly with Lee brothers. JunHo always wants to beat them. For that, he always study hard. JunHo also wants to be a Royal Emissary. He likes ChunHyang.

HyoSung:

She is JunHo maid. No one knew about her background or her past. She was found in faint condition in front of JunHo house. Then HyoSung worked as a JunHo maid. JunHo do not like it when his maid is a female. So HyoSung dressed like the other male maid. But people who are familiar with HyoSung were knew that HyoSung is a girl. Included HyangDan. HyoSung is HyangDan closest friend.

BangJa:

MongRyong and JinKi maid. He is HyangDan and HyoSung friend, because they all are a maid. He likes HyangDan.

***

 

Apart from a fewcharacters above, this story will be a little weird. Because Sometimes, There will any three singers Who sing in the midle of story. They are three twin sisters. G1, G2, and G3. No one knows where they came from. Besides the three singers there will any two ghost sisters. JungHwa and HongRyun. They sometimes appear during the day or night.

***

 

This is AlLuvHyo

Thanks for clicking, viewing, reading, or even subcribing and commenting.