Chuseok Celebration

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

JunHo looked up to see the full moon in the garden of his house. Smiled. Soon he will meet Magistrate and NamWon provinci officials. This makes him feel like an official as well. He promised himself that he would get the designation Royal Emissary. Or even one day he can occupy the position as a head of palace security. Living in the palace is his dream.
His smile disappeared when considering that he was waiting for HyoSung. "Why do I have to wait for her. She is my maid right?" JunHo looked at HyoSung's door and shouted," Yah! HyoSung! You have not finished dressing up, huh? "
"Please wait a minute Young Master!" HyoSung answered from her room.
"You are so slow. That's why I told you to wear men's cloth. That's because women are always long to dress up! Hurry up, we could be late! "
JunHo looked back at the full moon.
"Young Master, I'm ready." HyoSung out of her room.
"You-" JunHo dissuade scolding HyoSung after he saw her.
JunHo can not blink. Saw HyoSung from top to bottom. Not believe his eyesight. is She his maid who was standing in front of him? Or a princess from the palace? Actually Who is the beautiful one? HyoSung or that female hanbok?
Wait. Why his chest was pounding?
"Young Master?" HyoSung cofused because JunHo did not scold her instead looked at her.
"I must sleep." JunHo turned his body.
"Wait. You will meet with the Magistrate, right?" HyoSung frowned.
"Ah, you're right. I have to go to Gwang Han Ru."
"Aniyo Young Master. Chuseok celebration will held at Chung Gae Sang." HyoSung increasingly confused by  JunHo behavior.
"Ah-you're right. Chung Gae Sang. Let's go." JunHo headed toward the door.
HyoSung increasingly frowned, but said nothing, and then followed JunHo. HyoSung had to walk faster to catch up with JunHo.
"are you okay Young Master?" HyoSung asked as she walking beside JunHo.
JunHo glanced at HyoSung and somehow he's very nervous and quickened his step. "Keep quite, we have to hurry."
 --
"Hyung, where are you going?" JinKi asked MongRyong who looked dressed.
"I want to go to Chung Gae Sang."
"Dont tell me that hyung interested in talking with the officials."
"I go there not to meet with officials."
"So?"
"I'm going out with HyangDan."
"HyangDan?"
"You know? My deer eyes. Wait. Have you find your deer eyes? "
"Yes."
"Who is She?"
--
HyangDan wore the same clothes with ChunHyang. She was waiting for MongRyong. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. HyangDan turned her body.
"HyangDan-ah." A girl with beautiful hanbok smiled at her.
"Who are you?" HyangDan did not recognize her.
"It's me. HyoSung. You do not recognize me? "
"HyoSung-ah, it's really you?"
HyoSung nodded.
"You're really pretty wearing this hanbok. It’s the first time I saw it. "
"Young Master gave it to me. Just for tonight, but I'm still happy. Wait. Your Hanbok is also beautiful. You wore it just for dancing Ganggangsullae? "
HyangDan's smile disappeared. HyangDan wearing hanbok is to carry out her duty. Of course. Making MongRyong marry ChunHyang.
"Oh, this hanbok? Err .. "
"HyangDan-ah!" Suddenly MongRyong came with JinKi. HyangDan bowed to them.
JinKi amazed seeing HyoSung wearing female hanbok. She is more beautiful than when they first met. HyoSung only glanced coldly toward JinKi. HyoSung are still angry because of what happened this morning.
"Who is she? Your friend?" MongRyong asked.
"She is HyoSung. Young Master knows her right? She is Young Master JunHo maid."
"E?" MongRyong surprised with HyangDan answer and then looked toward JinKi. Now MongRyong understand why his brother fell in love with HyoSung.
"Why?" HyoSung looked at MongRyong then switch to HyangDan. "You were wore this hanbok to meet with this person?"

"What? This person?" MongRyong a bit angry at HyoSung.
"HyangDan-ah, do not tell me ...." HyoSung stared suspiciously at HyangDan and MongRyong.
"A-That .. We have to go first." HyangDan pulled MongRyong hand and left HyoSung and JinKi.
"Eh? Where-"HyoSung paused when she saw hyangDan already gone some distance. HyoSung and then think, is HyangDan and MongRyong ... shattered her mind when she saw JinKi who was in front of her.
HyoSung looked at the other way when her eyes met with JinKi's.
"HyoSung. You are so beautiful. "
"You like me if I wear a clothes like this?"
"No. I like you as any. You with your female hanbok, or you with your boy clothes, or you as JunHo maid. "
"But why did you not like me since the first? Dont we often meet at the school? "
"I do not know if you are a girl that time."
"If you know that I was a woman at that time, did you still like me?"
"I-"
"Maybe you're just going to laugh me."
"I just know that now I love you. Whoever you are. "
HyoSung draw breath. "Thankyou for liking me. But from now, can you forget about your feelings?"
--
JunHo was sitting in the last row. He can not fully concentrate on the meeting. His mind kept thinking about HyoSung. Why? He does not know. he shook his head Several times to get rid of HyoSung face.
"He is Mr.Kim GwangGyu. He is representative of the palace court to provide information to us. Please Mr. Kim."
"I purposely came here to tell the Gwang Han villagers that we, from palace court are looking for a fugitive. She is a daughter of a former royal physician. Her name is Jeon Hyomin. I look forward to all officials in the NamWon province to spread this news and her pictures. "
-
Ganggangsullae dance has begun. HyangDan and MongRyong wearing a mask. HyangDan invited MongRyong for doing Ganggangsullae dance based on the plan.
"Mianhaeyo Young Master. it will be our last meet. You have to marry Young Mistress ChunHyang.”
HyoSung also danced with the others. Her eyes constantly look toward JinKi who also was looking at her.
"I am a fugitive of palace court. Soon or late they will arrest me and chop my head. You'd better find another girl for you love."
When the dance began to spin rapidly, ChunHyang came and replaced HyangDan. MongRyong do not know that behind the mask is ChunHyang.
JinKi and HyoSung are still staring at each other. Until the dance ends. Until the dancers were gone. HyoSung stand there with ten steps distance from JinKi.
***