A Date?

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

Head note:

Ganggangsullae also called circular dance is a special dance performed by women holding hands in a circle and sing. This dance is usually performed at festivals such as Jeongwol Daeboreum holidays and Chuseok in the moonlight to invoke blessings and a bountiful harvest.

Chuseok(full moon day) is an official holiday in Korea celebrated on a large scale at month 8, at15th day oflunar calendar.

http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuseok

***

Hyosung walking amongst the crowd. She is not know where she is. she slipped into their sidelines. Want to know what that people watching was. Her eyes wide open. She saw a middle-aged man who will being cut his head off. Her heart was beating so fast. Sweat out all over her body. The executioner raised his sword, and-
" Abeonim !!!!" Hyosung screamed and woke up from her sleep. Her breath panting, sweat out all over her body. Her heart was beating so fast.
Hyosung realized if the sun began to rise from the east. She remembered that she has to make-some rice balls and liquor to help JinKi.
--
MongRyong was waiting for  HyangDan at Gwang Han river. but HyangDan is not come yet, or will not come? Because he has waited for an hour. MongRyong looks a little desperate. MongRyong suddenly startled by BangJa’s arrival. "Young Master."
"You? Why are here? "
"Young Master does not need to wait here. HyangDan will not come. "
"How do you know?"
"HyangDan said you could meet her at the Chuseok celebration in Chung Gae Sang tonight."
"Really? I'll come. "
"But do not forget to wear a mask. you know? Magistrates will hold meetings with some officials and see Ganggangsullae dance. "
--

"Since when did your job is cooking in the kitchen?" Junho standing near the kitchen door. His voice made Hyosung jerk. Rice balls in her hand almost fell.
"I'm still your maid, not a kitchen maid."
"Then why are you cooking? Rice balls? I do not like it. "
"It’s for me. I have not find the rice balls in this house. That's because you do not like it. Why are Young Master here? "
"I just wanted to remind you to prepare for my needs for a meeting with Magistrate and other officials on Chuseok celebration tonight."
"I've set it up."
"Good then. I go now. Eo? I forgot. This. " Junho said as he gives Hyosung a bundle.
"What is this?"
"Female hanbok for you. Wear it and dance with the others tonight. Just for tonight." After giving it to Hyosung, Junho then left.
Hyosung eyes and mouth opened widely as she heard her Young Master words. Belive it or not.
--
HyangDan was crying in her room. She must successfully implement Madam Han’s plan tonight. HyangDan will wear the same clothes with ChunHyang. Then HyangDan must wear a mask and pretend to see MongRyong. BangJa also contribute in this plan. BangJa will bring MongRyong meet HyangDan and tell MongRyong wearing a mask.
HyangDan will invite MongRyong or doing Ganggangsullae dance. When the dance began to spin rapidly, ChunHyang will come and replace HyangDan dancing. MongRyong who do not know, will think that ChunHyang is HyangDan.
"It's your duty HyangDan-ah. You can do it. You must." HyangDan whispered to herself.
--

Hyosung was waiting for JinKi at the bridge. She has made a lot of rice balls and three tubes of liquor. Hyosung bundled it with a green cloth width. A little smile on her lips when she remembered with female hanbok that is given by Junho. Taht Hanbok is so beautiful. She'll wear it tonight and do Ganggangsullae dance with the other. After two years as Junho maid, Hyosung just realized that her Young Masters is a nice guy.
JinKi came with his horse. "Get on!" JinKi held out his hand at Hyosung. Hyosung frowned, felt confused. "There are many suspicious people around. Hurry. " JinKi still held out his hand at Hyosung.
Hearing that, Hyosung looking around and immediately grabbed JinKi's hand then get on the horse. Hyosung flanking the bundled food between her and JinKi, while her hands hold on to JinKi waist. Hyosung's face looks so alert, afraid that any one will know about this mission. But instead, JinKi has a smiling face when he felt Hyosung hands hold on to his waist.
"Hold on thightly. Heyya! "JinKi ran his horse into the bamboo shoots behind Yuh Rae Sah Temple.

They reached the bamboo shoots. After tying his horse in one of the bamboo, JinKi intend to help Hyosung get of by held out his hand. But Hyosung was busy looking around. Without seeing JinKi, She passed the bundled food, and then She get of herself down from the horse.
Hyosung She still looking around as asks, "Where is the warehouse?"
Jinki did not directly answer Hyosung question. He gave the bundled food to Hyosung and walked slowly. Hyosung followed him from behind. Hyosung still do not understand why JinKi friends do not come to do this mission.
JinKi find a land area that is not covered by bamboo. "Are you prepared?" Asked Jinki with a seruis face.
Hyosung nodded.
"Now open it now."
"Over here?"
JinKi then spread the green cloth on the ground. Then he sat on it, take a tube of liquor and drink it up. "Ahh .. The wine is good. "Hyosung confused with JinKi behavior. Why did he drink liquor? Was it for a bomb?
JinKi looked up to Hyosung are still standing. "You Should sit too."
"Hey, this isn'ta right time, Where is your other bandits friend?"
"Shhh-! What 'bandits friend'? you can not reveal my identity! Quickly sit down! "
Hyosung covered and then sit down. "Do I have to bend down?"
JinKi just smiled and ate rice balls. JinKi choked when saw Hyosung really bend her down. "Uhuk."
"Why are not you taking action? Is not this a secret operation? "
"Ah, the secret operation? Err .. "JinKi mumbled as he took a dry tree trunk. Then Jinkitickles Hyosung waist withthat.
Hyosung giggling, "What are you doing?"
"Operation sucsess."

"Ne?"


"You are really pretty whenyou smile." JinKi said as he lied down, "I do not think that Junho maid is a girl. I Meant many people were trated you as a boy, it does not seem to be easy thing. You must wear male clothes and serve Junho. "
Hyosung lookedtowards JinKi who was liying. His words were true. But she need it for her camouflage. "I do not understand what you are saying."
JinKi closed his eyes and said, "whenyou feel troubled, just close your eyes and listen to the wind. The wind will compeletey blow your troubles away. "
"Blow my troubles away, huh?" Hyosung mumbled as she looked up to the sky and closed her eyes. She then remembered about her dream last night. His father being his head cut off. Now, She is wanted by the palace court. She must live in fear.

Hyosung shook her head, "how about the mission?"
"Today's operation was all a joke. I just wanted to take you here. "
"What? You said it was a joke? You fooling me around?"Hyosung felt so angry toward JinKi. Then She stood up as she cleared the rest of the food.
"You are leaving soon? Let's eat and leave together. "
"Stop joking around." Hyosung pulled a cloth that is being satby JinKi. This makdeJinKi rolled his body.
Hyosung has finished wrapping the food. She about to walk whenJinKi hold her arm. "Mian."
"You!! I was helped you because of this mission. Let my hand off. "
"I like you since that day we Met."
"What?"
"I like you when Imet you at ChunHyang house."
"Oh, you like her, not me. I am Hyosung, Junho maid. "
"I know it. I was tried to not like you. But I can not lie to my heart. "
"Nonsense. Let my hand off! "
JinKi grip tightened. Hyosung then steped to his leg. Jinki release his hand from Hyosungs.
"I hate you!" Hyosung then ran, leave JinKi.
***