02 Your Eyes

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

"HyoSung-ah .. hurry up. I will late! "JunHo Shouted.

"Ye Young Master. Wait a bit! "She answered, then mumbling," Aish .. why I should look for so many books and carry them to school? Even He is not help me. "
After everything is OK, HyoSung get out and meet JunHo.
"Yah .. you are so slow. Come on."
"Ne .. Ne .. Ne .. Algessoyo .. (Understand). "
They had reached the front of the school. JunHo walked boldly when met MongRyong at the school gates.
"I bet that today, I will get the highest score again. Haha .. " JunHo said to MongRyong.
HyoSung just shook her head and looked toward BangJa who was at next to MongRyong.
"I'm not really interested in study. So if you want to study, then just study. Dont disturb me everyday. " MongRyong entered to the classroom followed by BangJa who brings a lot of books as HyoSung did.
JunHo followed entered to the classroom. "Although you are a son of this Province Magistrate, if you're lazy, you can not pass this school and take the Scholar Examinations in Han Yang."
"I'm not interest on it. So you can use your effort freely. BangJa-yah .. put the books down. You can go now. "
JunHo can not say anything more. He then saw HyoSung and hinted the same thing.
HyoSung and BangJa out of the classroom. Then walk out the school gates.

"You can stand for your Young Master? HyoSung-ah? " BangJa asked.

"I cannot help it. Just ecxept the condition like this. "
"I went to the house first. If you meet with HyangDan, told her that I dropped her greetings. Bye."
"Eoh." HyoSung saw BangJa's beck, then mumbling, "Aish .. he has not given up on HyangDan yet. "
--
The bandits doing their action in Gwang Han Ru (Place for placemans gambling and having fun). The bandits took all their money and jewelry. Before finally fleeing the security forces came and tried to catch them.
The other side.
"Hiaaaaat ... Chiaaat...wuuuhuuu .. .." JinKi strange voices out from his mouth while moving his arms and legs imitating kung fu moves thet he had learned from books and from Kim WooDoo. He then changed his clothes and put the cover on his face. Rise above the horse and ran toward Gwang Han Ru.
--

"HyangDan-ah .. what is this? Why did you give this female hanbok to me?" HyoSung was in ChunHyang room with HyangDan. She did not understand why HyangDan give her ChunHyang's hanbok.
HyangDan smiling, "Madam and Young Mistress are not home yet. Just try this hanbok. I want to see you wear a female clothes, eoh?"
"Yah .. this hanbok is belongs to your Young Mistress. "
"Eiyy ​​..gwenchana They will come home at noon. Just try it. I will buy a hair accessories. Eoh?" HyangDan then left.
"Ya- .. Hyang-.. aishh .. "
--

The Security forces have come. The bandits fled toward their horses. They split up before finally Kim WooDoo saw JinKi came. They make the security forces feel confused because they are in the same outfit, complete with face coverings. The security forces saw JinKi direction ran with his horse. They then pursued JinKi.
--

HyoSung looked at hanbok on her hands. She wiped it slowly. The cloth is very delicate and beautiful. The perfect mix of colors. HyoSung is a girl too. She wants to wear a beautiful clothes too. She then wore it and smoothed her hair. She smiled at the mirror refflection in front of her.
--
JinKi looked toward house in front of him. Once rid of his horse, JinKi then entered into the house. He came into a room.
HyoSung felt there was someone who came and went into ChyunHyang room where she was. She turned toward the door. And ..
Their eyes met. JinKi sculpting, glupped. He had never seen a pretty girl like her. A girl who was in front of him have made his chest pounding. Those deer eyes are so pretty. JinKi thought.
HyoSung frowned. Why would someone come into this room? Her thought.
Their stare was interupted by screams at outside the door of the house. "Open the door! Quickly open the door! "
--

HyangDan then left to buy hair accessories for ChunHyang. Se wants to get back home and see HyoSung wearing hanbok that she lent. For that she ran quickly toward tradotional market. From far, HyangDan had seen theretailer. Running faster and faster until she bumped someone. MongRyong.

HyangDan almost fall, but MongRyong hold her waist and prevent her from falling. Their faces were so close. They staring each other. HyangDan holding back her breath. He is so handsome. HyangDan thought. MongRyong can not blink his eyes. She has two beautiful eyes. Those deer eyes. Who is She? MongRyong thought. His hands still holding HyangDan waist. HyangDan hands still holding MongRyong arms.
--

HyoSung about to walk when JinKi pulled HyoSung hand and lock Hyosung on the wall. JinKi hand covered and shook his head. Hinted at HyoSung for remain silent. Once again, Their eyes met. Although Their eyes met, though HyoSung cannot see his face. She kicked JinKi leg as she out from room and ran to the font door. "Ne. Coming!" HyoSung then opened the door. JinKi rubbed his leg and felt his history was over.
"What happened Sir?" HyoSung pretend not to know.
"There's someone strange walked in to this house." One of the security forces Answered.
"Eoh? Just now I saw a shadow that ran to that direction." HyoSung lied and pointed at different directions.
"Jinjjayo?"
"Ne. Let's get after him before he ran too far sir!"
"Okay. Thanks for the info. We go that way!" he shouted at the others forces as he out from the house.
Hearing this, JinKi feel relieved. He breathes of relief.

--
HyangDan and MongRyong remained in that position until the noise interupted them. They release their grip. They look to the south where the noise was coming from. Apparently some of the security forces were pursuing the bandits. MongRyong worried about JinKi. Is He save?

But his thoughts turned toward a girl who was in front of him.
HyangDan bowed. "I'm so sorry."
"Do not worry. That was my fault too. "
HyangDan smiled. MongRyong also smiled. But MongRyonthinking back to JinKi g. "You think, will the security forces managed to capture the bandits?"
"I'm not too sure. But I hope that the bandits will not get cacth."
"You do not hate them? The bandits?"
"Aniyo. They helped the poor. "
"You're right. Err .. You think which direction they pursue the bandits?"
"It seems to the east-eo?" HyangDan jerks.
MongRyong then asked, "Why?"
"That was way to my Madam house."
"Really? Then let us check it together. "
--

HyoSung is back into the room. "You're part of that famous group of bandits?" She asked.
JinKi nodded.
"Though I'm their fan, You do not need to worry, I'll keep this from anyone. Quickly change your clothes and leave. " HyoSung said and pulled JinKi's beck.
--
JinKi still covered his face even though he had changed clothes.
"Now go. This way. "
Jinki turned to HyoSung, "You do not want to see my face?"
"No need, please go now."
"Okay, bye."
HyoSung sighed. Then remembered that she was still wearing ChunHyang's hanbok.
--

JinKi uncover his face. Walking while occasionally jumped, danced, and humming. His face was beaming. People can tell that he fell in love with her. Her? Oo. He does not know her name yet. But He will come back tomorrow to return the clothes that he had borrowed.
"Hiaaaaat ... Chiaaat wuuuhuuu .. .." Once again JinKi strange voices out from his mouth while moving his arms and legs imitating kung fu moves that he learned. This time because he was in love. But really unfortunate. When he wants to jump, his feet stumbling stone, And ..
Bruk ..

He fell to the ground while his face submerged in puddles of water. Two womens upset because their clothes were exposed of water puddles splashes. They were Madam Han and ChunHyang.

***

This is AlLuvHyo

Thanks for clicking, viewing, reading, or even subcribing and commenting.