03 found her, but...

HYANGDAN'S FRIEND : The Legend Of HyoSung

MongRyong already reached his home. He immediatelycome to JinKi's room. MongRyong very worried about JinKi. JinKi told about his deer eyes girl instead 'his job'.
"Oh, that deer eyes girl. I missed her already. "
MongRyong jerks. It is impossible that he and his brother loved the same girl. But JinKi said that he saw that girl at Madam Han house. That means ...
"No. I met her too. That deer eyes girl is mine. "
"You were met her too?"

Theydecided to ask BangJa. BangJa surprised because his two Young Masters came into his room. Even with a serious face. "Wait. Why are you here?"
"You know about Madam Han?" MongRyong askedseriously.
"I know her quite well. Why? "
"Does She has a daughter? Huge round eyes, just like a deer. " now JinKi turn who asking while picturing his deer eyes girl. MongRyong rubbed JinKi face feel jealous. JinKi stuck out his tongue at his Hyung.
"Oh, so you Both met her? Miss ChunHyang? "
"Her name is ChunHyang?" Shouts and JinKi MongRyong simultaneously.
JinKi elbowed MongRyong arm, "She is mine!"
MongRyong back elbowed JinKi arm, "No. She is mine! "

Theynudged each other, each arm. BangJa was surprised by their behavior. He scratched his head. "They like Miss ChunHyang? But She does not have eyes like that a deer." He mumbled.
--
Next night Madam Han House
"What?! They both like ChunHyang? Young Master MongRyong and Young Master JinKi?" Madam Han asked BangJa once again to trust her ears. BangJa nodded.
"Eomma what should i do? I like Young Master MongRyong, but if Young Master JinKi like me too, I cannot choose one." ChunHyang face blushed because she felt very happy.
Madam Han claped her hand, "Oh my goodness. This is wonderful news." Madam Han face getting brightness.
"Ohhoho .. This unbeatable beauty of mine." ChunHyang full of herself while cupping her face then continue," But where did They see me?"
“You right. Oh my dearest child .. you are so amazing." Madam Han said as She hugged her daughter.
BangJa leave them to seek HyangDan. HyangDan was drawing water at the back of the house. He told her that his Young Masters have already fallen for Miss ChunHyang.
"Should we do the same?"
HyangDan stop drawing water and turn around to facing BangJa. "Really?"
"Eo? HyangDan-ah, you are willing to accept me already? "BangJa smiling while holding HyangDan hands. HyangDan Pulled her hand away from BangJa, "Oh that's really great. Madam's hard work is finally paying off. Oh my God, thankyou very much. "
BangJa's face bleak again. His love is still one side over HyangDan.
"Wait. Young Masters? You meant they both? "
Bangja nodded weakly.
--

Although ChunHyang not willing to meet with JunHo, he nonetheless took HyoSung went to Madan Han house.
"You sure will still go Miss ChunHyang house, Young Master?" HyoSung said while carrying a package containing cloth that will be provided to ChunHyang.
"If you give up just because a woman reject you hundreds of times, then you're not a man."
"Yes that I'm not a man."
"Ah-You're right."
-
Jinki intend to return the clothes he had borrowed from his deer eyes girl. MongRyong not want JinKi aproached his deer eyes girl. So he followed JinKi to go to Madam Han house.
"Hyung, do not follow me!"
"I must be vigilant. ChunHyang is mine. "
They reached ChunHyang house as same as JunHo and HyoSung.
"Why are you here?" Shouted JinKi.
"Why? Why are you two here too? "HyoSung pouted her lips toward JinKi.
"Stand aside. I want to go in. "JunHo encourage JinKi shoulder.
"Heyy .. I was the first arived here. "JinKi pushed back JunHo shoulder.
"Heyy .. Do not push my Young Master! "Shouted HyoSung.
Due to hear noise outside, HyangDan, ChunHyang, Madam Han, and BangJa ran out of the house.
"Young Master?" BangJa was surprised by the arrival of his Young Masters.

"Young Master?" Suddenly ChunHyang and Madam Han came excited and screamed. "We did not think that Both of Young Master Lee would come to our house. ChunHyang really want to meet you." Madam Han said while ChunHyang hair. ChunHyang blushed. do not believe that the two Young Masters like her.
"I came to see .." MongRyong looking towards HyangDan. HyangDan looked down her head. She was very surprised because the person that she encounters on the market today is Young Master Lee MongRyong. From now HyangDan have to forget her feelings for MongRyong. Because HyangDan knew that her Young Mistress like him.
Madam Han and ChunHyang cynical glance toward HyangDan. BangJa also now understand that the girl who they like is HyangDan. Ugh ..
"ChunHyang-ah, I'm coming too." JunHo smiled as he handed a parcel gift to ChunHyang.
ChunHyang whose heart was annoyed, cynical glance toward JunHo, She then throw his present. "I have aid that you do not come to my house again!" ChunHyang entere to the house. Madam Han then turned towards HyangDan, "I need to talk to you."
HyangDan nodded and followed ChunHyang and Madam Han into the house.
--

JunHois very upset because his arrival disturbed by both his enemies. "HyoSung, give this gift to ChunHyang. I'm going home."
HyoSung just shook his head. Find it difficult to understand the situation like this. "Ye. Be careful on the road Young Master. "
MongRyong happy because he already knows the girl’s name. "Aaah .. so her name is HyangDan?" He's also happy because she was not a deer eyes girl who mantioned by his brother. Then he walked with a smile.
JinKi disappointed because he has not had time to inquire about his girl. "BangJa-yah .. is there only three of them here? Are you sure no one else lives here? A girl with huge round eyes like a deer?"
BangJa very upset because his Young Master like HyangDan. "Ye. Just three of them. Argh .. why did who liked by Young Master MongRyong is HyangDan?" and he walked to follow MongRyong.
They have gone. Just JinKi and HyoSung stand at the front door. HyoSung rolled her eyes then she walked toward the door. Intend to give a gift from JunHo to ChunHyang.
"where will you go?" JinKi asked astonished
"None of your business right?"

"Why did you enter into this house?"
"I have to give this to Miss ChunHyang. Why? "HyoSung showed a parcel which she held.
"How many people live in this house?"
"Why should I answer your question?"
"I just wanted to know. Just this time, take easy on me. "
"Just three of them here. Do not interrupt me. I have to give this gift to Miss ChunHyang."
"I just want to return this dress to someone who lives here."
"Who?"
"She is not among them .. but-"
"Where are the clothes, let me see it."
JinKi showed the clothes that he had borrowed to HyoSung. HyoSung jerks. "Why are these clothes in your hand?"
"Dont ask why. That's sec .... ret. JinKi furrowed his brow, why JunHo maid know about this? His thought.
HyoSung also furrowed her brow. Dont tell me .. he is ..
***
MongRyong was walking through a river. He saw a girl was washing clothes. MongRyong smiled. That girl was HyangDan.
Suddenly, he heard the sound of music. From a distance there is the girl who sings. That was singer G1.

G1:
is a filial based only daugther looks? Should it be based on her kind heart.

Other girl appeared at near of HyangDan. That was singer G2.

G2:
Goryeo era's best lady, HyangDan. Her name? Pitiful HyangDan.

Although She Had good childhood,
She eventually Became ChunHyang's maid

Singer G2 walking toward MongRyong was.

Then other girl appeared again out of nowhere. Singer G3.

G3:
Her greatest wish is for her father to regain eyesight.

Singer G3 also walked toward MongRyong.

Singer G1 who was at far place then run toward MongRyong.

G1:
Have you fallen for her?
are you awe-strucked by her?
Have you fallen for her?
are you awe-strucked by her ?....


MongRyong look towards singer G1 is now at his left. Glancing a bit to her. His view then back to HyangDan. Smiled.

G1, G2, G3:
can not hide it.
Unable to avoid it, Fated love.
can not hide it.
Unable to avoid it, Fated love.

na.na.na.na.na.na.na
na.na.na.na.na.na.na

G1, G2, G3 MongRyong split up and away. wether where they go.
***

 


JinKi being reflected on the terrace of his house. His body is now not sensitive to anything. his Nerves brain are now become unemployed because their employers are reluctant to hire them.
He did not believe that his deer eyes girl is HyoSung, JunHo maid. How come he was not know that HyoSung is a girl? Though he often met her at school. Though he often quarreledwith her. How come a boy like HyoSung can be so pretty if she wearing a female hanbok? He Meant how come a girl like her?
Two ghost sisters. Junghwa and HongRyun. Sitting on the roof of the house and noticed JinKi.
"Junghwa eonni, poor Young master JinKi. Though the girl is his first love." Ghost HongRyun said while her long hair.
"I'm sure JinKi still like that girls."
"Eonni sure about it?"
"Just see toward JinKi young Master. Soon he will look up to the sky, sighed, and called her name."
Ghost HongRyun then looked toward JinKi.
And binggo! JinKi is doing things that was mentioned by ghost Junghwa.
"Hehh .. HyoSung..."
"Wow .. Junghwa eonni really great. Thumbs up."
Ghost Junghwa just smiled. Proud of herself. After all, during my lifetime, I was a master of love. Ghost Junghwa thought.
***

 

This is AlLuvHyo

Thanks for clicking, viewing, reading, or even subcribing and commenting.