Chapter 5

Cynical Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In elementary school, Baekhyun was the cute little boy with an attitude. In middle school, he was the short nerdy kid with glasses no one noticed. In high school, he was the sassy boy who was dating the school's most popular quarterback. This last one, no one knew how it happened.

In elementary school, Chanyeol was the kid everyone made fun of because of his big ears. In middle school, he was the kid with the big ears who pretended to be bad at school to get close to his crush. In high school, he was the popular quarterback with the big ears who only had eyes for his sassy boyfriend. This last one, only they knew how it happened.

Baekhyun was envied by many, boys and girls alike, because of his ties to the quarterback. Their friends were worried. Baekhyun's friends thought the quarterback was a bad influence, Chanyeol's friends thought the little diva was using him for popularity. Nobody believed the couple would last. However, what no one knew was that behind the high school romance was the greatest love story ever told, not even Baekhyun and Chanyeol themselves.

Fate always works in mysterious ways and it doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't change what's meant to be. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, though six months apart, were born in the same hospital. They grew up in the same neighborhood, they played in the same park. They both lost their first t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter