Chapter 3

Cynical Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to Amezaiku for giving me my motivation back. The next few chapters are going to be back stories on some of the characters that will serve to explain their actions in the pesent.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

They had always been close. Closer than most brothers were, even for twins. And they just got closer after the divorce. 

When Sehun and Luhan were eight years old, their parents cut their marriage off. At first, Sehun was left with their mother, while Luhan was forced to leave with their father, but after a few months it was proven too dangerous to keep these two brothers apart. While Luhan fell deadly ill due to a depression that was fruit of the separation,  Sehun grew reckless, destructive, mean, and viciously fueled by anger at not being able to see his twin brother.  Eventually, both parents had to come to an agreement that would keep the two boys together. That's when they started alternating weeks at their parents' houses, together. 

By the time the boys were eleven, their mother remarried and they started spending more time at their father's house.

Three years later, the boys`s mother moved to China with her new husband and their four-month-old daughter; the twins,however, stayed in Seoul with their father and his "bed warmers".

When they were sixteen they went to spend the summer in China with their mother, stepfather, and baby sister. That was the summer wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter