Chapter 2

Cynical Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up this morning, Mr. and Mrs. Choi had already left for their trip, and the sun was barely in the horizon casting a dim glow over the house.

After my morning run around the neighborhood, I went back upstairs to take a shower before breakfast. Right as I was rounding the last corner on my way to my room, I found myselft with the pleasant sight of Onew leaving Sulli's room looking rather tousled. His hair was sticking out in all directions, his tie was hanging loose around his neck, his shirt was left ed leaving his toned chest in full view, and he was carying his vest, his jacket and his shoes in his hands.

I quickly hid behind the wall that I had previously passed, when he checked to see if the coast was clear. Once he was satisfied, he headed in the opposite direction and went down the small, hidden staircase that led to the servants' quarters.

'I guess little miss perfect isn't so perfect' I thought with a smirk.

After I had finished my morning routine, I went downstairs for breakfast. When I got to the dinning room, I found that Sulli was already there having breakfast. I sat across from her while Onew brought me my breakfast, just as Minho came into the room and sat next to me, wishing us a good morning, to which we replied equally.

After a few minutes, he broke the silence again " So, Taemin, how did you sleep last night?"

I thought about it for a moment, then I looked at Sulli eating nonchalantly and a smirk adorned my face, before I answered."I slept fine, thank you, but I did hear a few strange sounds this morning when I came back from my morning run". I said eyeing Sulli pointedly, her eyes going wide as she stole quick glance at Onew, who aslo looked rather nervous. 

 “What kind of noises?" Minho asked me.

“I'm not sure, but it sounded like someone was in pain" I answered innocently, and I could see Sulli's blush rising quickly.

“Oh, that was me, I got up to get some water and stubbed my toe on the nightstand." Sulli answered, blushing violently.

After breakfast, I pulled Sulli aside to the garden.

“What do you want?" she growled under her voice.

“I wake up at 4:30 in the morning, I leave for my run at 5 and I come back at 6:30..."

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked me and I ignored her.

"Also, tell Onew to get dressed before leaving your room; that way, he can pretend to be doing an early morning inspection, if he were to get caught."

“Why are you doing this?" she asked, this time more intrigued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter