Chapter 4

Cynical Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am so sorry it took this long to update.                                                                                                                    

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you really have to leave?".

"Yeah, I do." Tao answered looking back at the man who was currently resting against the headboard, skin glistening with sweat, blanket barely covering his nether regions, and his hair sticking out in every direction. In Tao's opinion, this man was the definiton of .

"Can't you just stay for tonight?" the man asked him. It was like this every week, they would meet up, have , then leave and pretend they didn't know each other outside of that hotel room.

"No, I can't and neither can you, or did you forget you have a girlfriend waiting for you?" Tao told the man while he adjusted his shirt and slipped his shoes on.

"She can wait all she wants, I already told you, I'm not going." the man said, crossing his arms in front of his chest while watching Tao walk into the bathroom.

"You should. Besides, aren't your parents going to be there?" Tao called back to the man while he fixed his hair in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Yeah, they are..." the man responded stepping into the bathroom, clad in only his boxers and hugging Tao from behind "...but I'd rather stay here with you" he said placing small kisses along Tao's neck, presing him closer to his still heated body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter