Chapter 1

Cynical Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taemin, hurry up and come down.You're going to be late"

"I'll be there soon, give me a minute" I said readjusting my tie, giving myself a onceover in the mirror and leaving my room.

"Seriously Tae, if you're late your parents will kill you" he said matter of factly, not making the situation any better.

"Well it's not like I want to be there anyway"

"It's your wedding" Key argued.

Key was my oldest friend, we've been together since we were little. He's two years older than me though and we've been sharing an apartment since I was seventeen.

"No, it's an arranged marriage. Besides, I don't even know this girl"

"Come on she can't be that bad" he said, getting into the car my parents sent to pick us up and take us to the house where the wedding was going to be.

"I would'nt know, I've never met her. All I know about her is that she is the youngest daughter of the Choi family, she is nineteen years old, and she studied abroad most of her life."

"Well you only need to marry her to merge the companies, after that you can always get a divorce"

"You have a point, but my parents want an heir to the company" I said giving him a pointed look. He just burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, thar is hilarious. They are going to be pissed once they realize that will not be happenig"

"Who knows, I might adopt"

"When do you plan on telling your parents you're gay?"

"When are you telling you tellin your parents you're gay?"

"Touche" he said and I could'nt help the smirk adorning my face.

"Wipe that grin off your face and hurry up. We're here" I looked up to see that we were infront of a modern-classic style mansion with a stone pathway leading towards the front door, to say it wasbeautiful was an understatement.

The interior of the house was even more outstanding than the exterior.

"Good morning gentlemen, how may I assist you?" We were greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter