Chapter 7

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended pretty good. The audience seemed to love us, including Haru. I still havent gotten over the kiss. I was surprised when I felt her soft lips touch my cheek. It’s been a week since we’ve gotten closer. The skinship is nothing new to us but a kiss is rather surprising.

As soon as we got off the stage, I looked around to find Haru but failed miserably. Where could she possibly be?

“Baek! Have you seen Haru?”, I asked the busy Baekhyun as he was giving his fans some autograph.

“Shouldn't you be the one who knows the answer to that?”, he raised an eyebrow at me without even answering my question. Yeah, I should’ve known where she went since I like her. I’m so irresponsible.

I left my bandmates and roamed around the bar to look for Haru. As every minute passed by, I grew even more worried. And seeing many drunk men isnt helping at all. My mind is soon filled with thoughts that something might’ve happened when I wasn’t beside her. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. After 5 missed calls, I realized that she might've left her phone on my bag. "Now what, Luhan?", I groaned as I mess my hair with frustration.

I ran towards the exit door, thinking that she went out for fresh air. As soon as I got out of the bar, I saw a familiar figure sitting by the nearest bench. Unfortunately, it wasn't her. And out of all people that I could see today, it was none other than the bastard, Hyunseung.

“You can leave now”, I heard the most beautiful voice nearby. My face lightened up when I saw Haru walking towards Hyunseung with two cans of coke in hand. I was happy when I saw her, but at the same time I can’t help but to feel jealous because she’s with her Ex-boyfriend the whole time. She threw the can of coke to Hyunseung’s lap before walking away. She noticed my presence and beamed her sweet smile at me.

“Wait”, Hyunseung stood up and hurriedly grabbed her fist. I could see that Haru was annoyed by his action. “Don’t you love me anymore?”.

Hearing the question, I could feel my blood boiling in my body. How can this bastard ask that after hurting her horribly? I want to punch him hard in the face but my feet is glued on the floor. I’m being a coward once again.

“I still do.”, hearing those words from tore my heart into pieces. It has been only a week so It’s understandable that she still hasn’t moved on. But yeah, It damn hurt my feelings real bad. “But..”, she continued as she freed herself from his grasp, “ off”. With a victorious grin on her face, she left him disappointed. “Bambi!”, she exclaimed as she ran towards my direction. ‘Badass’, I muttered to myself before grinning and welcoming her with a big hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter