Chapter 2

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our group's performance won't be up until the next hour. And so, I decided to look for my boyfriend, Hyunseung. He is busy lately and that made me miss him alot. Seungie is the type of guy who won't go mushy with me in public. He prefers to be sweet in private. He told me that we shouldn't do public display of affection since we are not obliged to entertain people. On the brighter side, he always take me out on dates every sunday. But these past few days, he's been busy practicing for his next audition on YG that we barely see each other. The only time we can talk or hang out is during lunch or dismissal. But after class, he will only walk with me towards the school gate and there, we will seperate ways. I really miss my babe.

I peaked through Seungie's classroom window and there, I saw him, sitting at the corner with his earphones on. He's all alone in the room while the other students are assembled at the school's auditorium. He's way too busy writing something on his notebook that he didn't even notice that I'm already behind him.

I looked at his work. The whole page was filled with a creative doodle of his name. This guy's seriously good at these kind of things. Being a naughty girlfriend, I quickly stole a kiss from his cheek.

He was taken aback and he quickly pulled out his earphones. "Babe!", he smiled, "you surprised me!". He acted as if he almost had an heart attack.

"Im sorry", I pouted, "But why are you all alone?". I grabbed his notebook before sitting on the top of his desk.

"You know I love being alone especially when I'm stressed", he reminded.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot", all I could ever respond before heaving a deep sigh.

"But it's alright. I actually missed you", he said before pulling me into a tight hug.

After a week without a dose of Hyunseung. I feel really happy right now.

 

 

Here I am, back in the auditorium. Unfortunately, Seungie has to do something important and I also have to get the guitar I borrowed from bambi. Oh wait, what's his name again? I think it's something that goes like, Lu. Oh right, Luhan.

As if on cue, his band came up on stage and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter