Chapter 3

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself sitting at the very front row next to Chanyeol and Xiumin. Thanks to Baekhyun and his popularity that we got our seats. All he had to do was flirt with the girls and took them out.

"You owe me alot. You should treat me later.", he told me. I sure owe him alot. It was all because of him that my ultimate crush finally noticed me. She even has a pen name for me. Whenever she calls me bambi, I become so vulnerable. I know I want to look so manly but when it's her calling me cute, I really don't mind. Recalling how she cheered for me made me giggle.

She was in front and I was on stage. The moment I saw her, I became so nervous. It's not that I'm expecting her to watch me play but hey, she's my crush. It's normal to become nervous whenever she's around. All I ever hoped for was for her to not notice that I'm staring at her while on stage. It was weird that she's not with the jerk today so I looked around but there's no trace of an . What a relief.

I went back on looking at her but when I did, I was surprised that she was already looking at me. What made me even more surprised was when she smiled before yelling, "Woooo! Bambi oppa you're so awesome!". Bambi being next to the word oppa makes me widen my eyes. At that moment, I want to celebrate but I chose to maintain my cool side. I smiled back at her, being thankful that she actually cheered for me. Who would have thought that the first one to cheer me on stage was my crush? It was a miracle.

It's almost time for Haru's group to perform. I tried to calm myself down because of all the time that I watch her perform, this is the first time that she personally invited me. I would still cheer for her even if she didn't. Well, I always cheered on silent though.

The moment the MC called out their group, I clapped my hands pretty loud that my members were surprised.

"You look like a kid, hyung", Chanyeol snorted.
"Shut up. I'm excited okay?", I hissed at him. "Just watch and let me do my fanboy thing". I said before turning my head back to the stage.

All of them started going to their perspective blockings before the lights turned dim. The music began to play and the multi-colored spotlights focused on the stage. I saw her standing at the corner with my guitar.

"Oh god. It's like I'm with her. The feels dude. THE FEELS!", I gripped onto Chanyeol's arm which caused him to wine.

"HYUNG THAT FREAKIN HURTS!!!", he protested.

"I DONT CARE. THIS IS MY MOMENT SO SHUT UP!!"

He tried loosening my grip but he failed. "Xiumin hyung, help", he cried.

"You're on your own, Yeollie", the lad said.

Chanyeol just bare with me, I might explode if I didn't have a punching bag with me.

Haru sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter