Chapter 4

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran out of the cafeteria, crying. Seungie's words hurt. I thought we were good. I thought he loves me. But, what happened? Is the whole relationship a joke to him? I loved him with all my heart. Who would have thought that the man I love will be the one who will humiliate me infront of all the people? He's always been the one supporting my decisions, helping me practice my dance routine and cheer me up whenever I feel down. I never regretted the whole year I was with him. How did we end up this way?

My feet brought me in the abandoned music room. The room looked old with a huge bookshelf beside the window and an old piano. I sat down infront of the piano. In movies, the girls who just got their heart broken gets to play the piano to express their feelings but, I'm a dancer. I have no knowledge in playing musical instruments.

I . I burried my face in my palms and cried, and cried, and cried. I don't care about my make up. Just like what Seungie said, ah no, Hyunseung. Just like what Hyunseung said, boys are only after my body, so why would I care about my face then. It sure pulled my self esteem all the way down.  

"Hey", I snapped out of my thought when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and found Bambi handing me a handkerchief.

"Bambi, how did you-"

"I followed you", he bluntly said.

"But why?", I pouted. "I'm a loser"

Luhan kneeled infront of me before gently whiping off the tears on my cheeks.  "No, you're not. Stop crying coz your tears are like gems. They shouldnt shed for an underserving person"

With his words, I couldn't help but cry more. How could he still be nice to me after what happened?

"All the douchebags are after your body, but there are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter