What now?

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook were now on their way to the place where they were supposed to meet the others. Namjoon was carrying Jungkook on his back.The boy still couldn't get over what just happened. He was almost .

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung patted the boy's back gently receiving no response from the Maknae.

"Oh! I see them!" Namjoon pointed to where he saw Jin, J-Hope, Jimin and Suga waiting for them.

"What happened? What is wrong with Jungkook?" Jin asked as soon as he saw Jungkook on Namjoon's back sleeping, tears staining his face.

"I'll tell you later. We managed to find some food,drinks and even a first aid kit" Namjoon told the older.

"Good. Looks like we won't have to sleep on the streets. We found a shelter. It's quite good actually" 

"Really?! Thank God" Namjoon could finally feel relief.

"So let's go" the others followed Jin.

"Hmm, it's really not bad, except for the little hole on the roof. I will fix it tomorrow somehow" Namjoon said looking at the house.

"So will you tell me what happened to Jungkook?" Jin asked again Namjoon tensed up. The leader put the sleeping Maknae on the blanketed floor and covered him with his own jacket. He sat on the floor and the other members sat next to him waiting for him to speak. Namjoon told them what happened.

"W-What?!" Jin exploded "How dare that bastard do that to Jungkook?! Why did you and Taehyung leave him?!" 

"How should I have known that there was a there? I thought it's better if Jungkook waited for us outside the shop" Namjoon exclaimed. The truth was he felt awful. He failed both as a leader and Hyung. Taehyung felt similar. First Jungkook protected him and now he wasn't there when his dongsaeng needed him. He felt so bad as a Hyung. 

"AH!" the members got startled by a scream. Jungkook.

They rushed to the screaming boy.

"Ah! No! Let me go! Help!" the boy kept screaming trashing around.

"Kookie" Jin tried to calm him down, gently shaking him but to no avail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter