hurricane

2PM Story Collection

 

Title: hurricane
Length: 555w
Genre: romance
Characters: Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Chansung 
Rating: G


A/N: This is actually meant to be a part of my series of 2PM drabbles, in where I was doing some experiments in using 2PM songs on shuffle, stripping away and steering clear from the real meanings of the lyrics, taking prompts only from the title alone. (Which is why the title is hurricane, its a song khun sang in one of his debut stages). However the length of this piece meant that it is able to stand as its own (the length also prove that I'm a failure of a drabble writer T_T I'm just too wordy for my own good sighs).


Chansung's love is like a breath of fresh air, you couldn't feel or touch it, and sometimes you tend to forget that it is there at all, but you know its always there. You breathe it, and cease to live without it. It's always around, enveloping you with a comforting blanket of familiarity that makes you feel just right at home. He is the very thing you fall back on whenever you need to breathe again, and he protects you with his invisible presence. He's the only one you could count on, because even though you don't always see him and feel him around, you know that he is always there, always around. For you know that Hwang Chansung is always just a breath away.

Wooyoung's love is like a fleeting wind, it appears very lighthearted and effortless, and happens when you least expect it. He greets you in your doorstep at the weirdest time of the day, bringing a different surprise into your life each time he comes around. In summer, he breezes past you with a tub of ice cream, ready to cool you down from the scorching sun. In winter, his excessive ice-cream eating tendencies tends to put you off, but you would gladly let him stay because even in the darkest, coldest and loneliest winter, he brings with him the scent of promised happiness, and never fail to dry your tears away. Sometimes when you really need him, you wait for his unplanned visits, but it never came, only leaving you hanging without any sense of certainty. You quickly get used to the sound of his footsteps on the corridor, his knocks on the door and the creaking sound of the door when he leaves, but you never could get him to stay, because thats what Jang Wooyoung is like. He comes and goes as he pleases, and you could never make him stay.

Nichkhun's love is like a hurricane, it comes with such intensity that when he is gone, you're reduced to nothing but a wreck on the ground, lifeless and breathless. Many warn you of his destructive tendencies, and yet you cant do anything to help yourself from getting in his charms. He spins you around in circles, and you find yourself drunk of his smooth voice and twinkling smiles, swimming in the whirlwind you have no way to get out of. Loving Nichkhun is like standing in the path of hurricane, it is suffocating, it rips everything apart (especially your heart) and brings about chaos and destruction. The experience is shortlived, but the aftereffect is tenfold, it robs you of everything you own, leaving you standing there wide-eyed, having to build your life back up again from scratch. You then so willingly build yourself up again anticipating the next hurricane, telling yourself that the next time he comes back, you wouldn't let him take you down. But still despite all, the next time he greets you, you would let him destroy you again and again, letting him spin you around in circles before dumping you back on the ground, then leaving you to find another target to destruct. In the end you would let him do that, time and time again, because he is Nichkhun, and Nichkhun Horvejkul gets away with almost everything, and among other things, your heart too.




A/N: I dont know what I'm blabbing about =X This is also the first time I'm writing a second-person narration =S hope it isn't too awkward. I do hope you somehow enjoyed that anyway, and comments and crits would be lovelyyy ♥