Last Breath

Personal Soldier

There will be a time when you regret the things you couldn't do to save the one you loves so much..

*

"Wihhh.. I'm going up," He giggled as he found himself going up to the air. The man looked at him with a wide smile as he keeps on flying the little boy on the air.

The woman chuckled to see her son and husband were having so much fun.

"Dadda.. I want to play with that!" The little boy pointed at the swing with a spark on his eyes.

The said man put him down and walk with him to the swing. When he put his son on the swing, he pushed the swing slowly.

The happiness could be seen on their families moments. What they didn't know that it would be over soon.

*

I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes
But those are just a long lost memory of mine
I spent so many years learning how to survive

(Emotionless - Good Charlotte)

*

He looked at the scene where those two people cried, begging his father to not go leaving them. He saw his mother on her knees, crying while his father tried to shove her and walked away. He saw his sister crying without knowing what happened surrounding her. He looked and only looking at those disgusting scene as he was trying to control his emotion.

He tried to pull his mother off of his father, so does his sister.

He saw his father slapped his mother's cheek to shove her off of him. What he could do was glared at him and tried to pull his mother.

When his father leaving them, he looked at his mother who's covering her face and keeps on crying. His sister does too.

He dares to run, catching his father to see his father went with a woman on his mother's age and two boys surrounded them. He looked at the scene where two boys hugged his father and the woman kissed his father's cheek.

His father looked so happy with them as they were starting to walk away. One of the boys turned around and he panicky hides himself behind the tree. He looked at him wondering about something and shaking his head lightly before turning his bodies to run, following his -new- families. 

He sighed and walked back to his house to find his sister tried to calm his mother's down.

He remembered everything and promised to take a revenge on his father and his -new- families because they made his life ruined.

*

There's no escape..

Trapping in the dark room..

Without knowing what to do..

*

Trapped on the dark room with a crowd trying to trap him, he steps back and felt himself trap on the dead end. He took a deep breath before looking at those people surrounding him like he was a good prey. They smirked as they see that their victim aimless and looking scared.

"Looks like you couldn't find an escape, right? You're all alone here. There's no one would help you," Someone said.

The other people nodded. "You know, we're only doing our job to make sure that you're couldn't escape. My boys would call up our boss." Some boys left the crowd and went out of the room.

He could only sighed at the moment. Sure, he felt the fright wrap around his bodies. He feels his bodies went shivering as he tried to recall what has happened to him.

He looked down as he tried to avoid the eyes fixed on him.

"Where is he?" He could hear a woman voice echoing the room as he finds the exciting on her voice. He looks up to see a middle-aged woman staring at him with delight, like she was

She walked up to approach him with an elegant steps as he sees. "So, this is the person who kills him and meant so much to woman that stole my husband." She says and his cheek. "Park Jimin," He looks as she talks to the people surround them. "Leaving us alone," With that said, those people walk to leave the room.

She turned his face to see Jimin fragile figure. "So, Jimin.. Let's just say that i didn't have a grudge on you. But, your mother's sure is stealing my husband, so you know that i might be not hating you. Your mother was all caused of this revenge. Your mother did this to you."

Jimin scoffed as he heard the statement. "My mother couldn't be blamed for what your husband doing to you. It was all his fault."

She was taken aback by his resistance. "Don't you dare to talk to me with such a tone."

Jimin spits on the floor. "Like i care."

She slapped him hard on the face causing him to be covered with a blood on his corner lip. "You really are a bastard. Trying to learn with so much respect to the older. You're just the same with your mother."

Jimin looked at her with a fierce. "You don't know me nor my families. So don't you dare to talk badly about my mother."

"You know nothing about your mother, kid. She really are a ." She said with a slur tone.

The situation becomes intense as he steps forward to her and chokes on . She coughed at the sudden action.

The gun she tried to take out from her pocket has been snatched by Jimin. He tried to escape the grip, but the grip was too strong.

"Mother..." Jimin being distracted by a voice. Without he notices, she escapes from the grip and walks toward the voice.

Jimin looked at the owner of voice. He was shocked to see the person.

"What do you think you're doing, Jimin?" The person asked him and came to approach him with his mother followed behind.

"Ta... Tae.. Hyung," Jimin stuttered to say the person's name.

Taehyung walked toward him. "Don't you ever dare touch my mother." He snapped. He leads his mother to walk out of the room while Jimin stunned at the moment. "I'll take care of him," He said assuring her mother that he would take care of everything, including the revenge.

He tilted his head to face Jimin. "I already warned you that you couldn't do anything."

Jimin looked at him. "Oh yeah?" He said. "You and your mother is same. Talking without knowing the truth." He scoffed and raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung shocked at the words. He feels insulted and he made himself to bring himself closer to the small figure standing in front of him. He pushed the shorter until he bumped to the wall. He pins him to the wall and lean in closer.

"You're the one who underestimate me. I know everything about you." He said. He looks as the other scoffed.

He tried to reach out the gun that the other holding before feeling the soft lip on his own.

He didn't know what has gotten into him. He allows as the shorter kiss him lightly. His hand still tries to reach the gun. He felt the shorter hand on his neck, deepen the kiss.

The blood came out from his mouth as the shorter bite his lip, so he pushed the other and steps back from him before getting the gun.

He aimed the gun to the shorter. He looked at Jimin who have a smirk on his lip. He wiped his mouth and it lightly as the other looked at him amused.

*

Jungkook walked in the room to see no one. There's no Jimin on his room. He panics all of sudden and tries to call him.

A sounds of ringing he heard and he walked to the source. Jimin's phone being left in his room. Where was he?

He ran down the stairs and saw his mother cooking in the kitchen. "Mom, do you know where is Jimin?" He asked his mother.

His mother shook her head. "I have no idea. I saw him a few hours ago in your room."

Jungkook looks around to see a strange situation. He walks out of his house and sees something strange on his yard.

He picks up the thing and quickly runs out to the place written on the paper.

*

"Why tae? Could you just kill me now?" Jimin smirks as he sees the other's shake hand.

Taehyung looked at him with a gun still aimed on the shorter's head. His bodies went trembling suddenly. He sighed.

He knows that he should do it, but he just couldn't. His feelings toward the shorter forced him back to not kill the person.

He knows it was wrong to have a feeling for his enemies, but he couldn't.

He doesn't realize when the shorter haves a time to walk approaches him and stands in front of him.

He was paralyzed as he doesn't know what to do.

Jimin grabbed his hand and his dark aura gone. His face softened as he saw the other's face.

"Look here, tae.. I don't know how are you feelings toward me." He said. "Just so you know, i never meant to take your happiness away from you or makes your life ruined." He sighed. "I could help you finish everything. I hope your life's getting better from now on. I'm sorry for everything." He snatched the gun. "I love you." He pecks Taehyung's cheek before aiming the gun into his head.

Taehyung still paralyzed on his spot as he sees everything happens in his eyes.

Bang... The sounds echoing the room. "Jimin..."

The sound of screaming snaps him back to the reality. He tilted his head to see Jungkook ran toward the dying person.

"Jungkook..." He looks at Jimin who lying on the floor with a blood covered around him. He kneels down and stare at the person.

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Jimin, don't die.. Please..." He said, sobbing.

With a smile, Jimin looks at him and wiped off the tears that flew down on his face.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry if i couldn't be the best person you would've me like to be." He touches the younger's cheek. "Thank you for everything you have done to me." He said, coughing a blood. "I love you." Jimin said as he closes his eyes, let out his last breath.

*

Please forgive me..

I'm late..

I couldn't save you..

I couldn't protect you..

I'm failed on being your personal soldier..

I'm sorry..

*

The funeral went peace as everyone surrounding the grave of someone they loved without they don't even notice.

Park Jimin

Born on October 13th 1995 

Died on August 27th 2012

Taehyung stares at everyone from a far. "Oppa," He heard the voice. He looks at the owner voice. His sister staring at him with her sympathy looks. He kneels and hugs her. "Let out your emotion, oppa. It's okay for crying. Moreover, for someone you love so much." She said while his brother's back. Taehyung did as she said, letting out the emotion he has been holding.

On the other place, Jungkook stares at the gravestone and it lightly. He doesn't know what to do. He blames himself for coming late. He blames himself for failing on protecting the one he loves. He failed on being Jimin personal soldier.

*

My name was Park Jimin, I was born with no father because my parents getting divorce before i even get the chance to meet my father. I have an older brother. His name is Seokjin. I love him so much. At the time when my mother was married to another man, i was still a child. When we met him, i caught someone looking at us. I didn't know who is he though.

Everything has changed when i grew up. I found out that my step-father was a heavy drunk. I thought he will change after time moving on, but my thought was all wrong. He killed my brother and i turned out to be silent person, not exactly mute as they thought but i never let out my voice to be heard by someone.

Taehyung.. My bullies that happens to hate me because i ruined his life as he thought. I couldn't blame him though, he was having a hard time caused of his father. I feel sorry for him and i'm sorry for everything that happened to him.

Time passed and i met this person, Jungkook. When we met, i didn't know why he keeps on looking at me. Later i found out that he falls for me, i didn't know why though. I tried to believe, but he broke my heart as he insulted me. I also found out that he wants to become my personal soldier. I have no idea why. But, i feel like special to have him becomes my personal soldier.

*

Sometimes, life isn't the same as you expected it to be, but when you tried hard to change it,

you might be getting what you wanted it to be..

*

Fighting for your lives..

So, this is the end of the stories..

Thank you so much for everything, spending your time for reading this stories even subscribing.. Thank you so much..

I'm sorry if i wasn't good at making stories like this.. I actually thought that this stories was more bad because it has no storyline whatsoever, unlike my first stories and the updates is really late.. I'm sorry for it, deeply sorry..

Sorry for grammar mistakes and everything..

Please give me some comments, subscribe my stories and even upvotes..

Make sure to check out my other stories Everything Has changed