Drowning In Our Memories (Additional Chapter)

Personal Soldier

cause the one I'm lookin' at right now, looks just like sounds just like feels just like you

So when I get there 'll be drowning in our memories..

*

Looking at the skies, Taehyung made himself walks to sit on the bench. Feeling the wind, he closes his eyes and sighs lightly. Running his hand through his hair as he leans back. A strong memories flashed out of his mind.

*

"My name is Kim Taehyung.." Taehyung looked at the small figure sit beside him. He looks at the person staring at him, a bit confuses of the action. He pulls out his hand to receive the hand shake. But, the person won't bother to say or even shaking his hand. He pulls back his hand and rubs his nape awkwardly. "You are?" He asks as he sees the other looks down on the paper and starts to write something.

He stares at the handwriting and nods understanding. "So, Park Jimin. Can we get to know each other?" He shows his wide smile to the other. Jimin smiles and nods.

*

Opening his eyes, Taehyung looks around to see nothing amuse his sight. He sighs and ready to stand, wipes the dust off of him, he turns. A wide gape could be seen as he stares at the person standing in front of him. The person waves in front of his face. "Hello?"

Taehyung couldn't say anything as he tries to conceal his shock. He surely was shocked at the person sudden presence. "Jim.."

"Jeongmin.." The person snaps. "My name is Park Jeongmin," The said name pulls out his hand and smiles widely at him.

Taehyung couldn't think straight as he runs his hand to hug Jeongmin. "You're Jimin.. I know that you will come back."

Jeongmin doesn't know what to do to handle the situation. He pushes Taehyung lightly. "My name is Jeongmin, not Jimin. I'm sorry, i'm afraid that you get the wrong person." With that said, he turns to leave Taehyung with his mixed feelings. Taehyung could only look at the person's dissapearance.

*

You come like a ghost..

Appear only for a minute..

Then leaving in another minute..

How could i be sure that it was you?

*

Sensing the scent, Jungkook grabs the glass and blows the heat. He looks at the clock and hears the ticking went slowly. He stares around to see many people enjoy their time chatting and laughing. Taking a glance at the couple sits beside his seat, a memory flash out of his mind.

*

"Come on, Jimin..." He whines to the other whose covering his face by his hand. "I want to look at your beautiful face every time." He said.

Jimin keeps on covering his face like he doesn't care about the other whines. He shook his head lightly, refusing the other wishes.

Jungkook sighed heavily. "Okay, whatever.. It wasn't like i care for you," He stands to pretend angry.

Feeling the moves, Jimin pulls down his hand to see Jungkook tidy up his things, ready to walk out. He grabs the other wrist. With one hand, he writes the sorry word to Jungkook. 

Jungkook gives up on trying to resist the other regret face. He grabs the other wrist and pulls himself to hug the other's fragile bodies. "Let's take a picture of us if you didn't want to have a picture by yourself,"

They stares at the camera and shows a big smile.

*

A picture on his hand he grabs tightly. Looking clueless and hopeless could be seen on his face as he tries to remember every memories he had with the other. "Sorry?"

He looks up to see someone staring at him with his innocent eyes. A shock written on his face as he sees the person's presence. "Jimin?"

The person looks at him with annoyance. "Why everyone keeps calling me for Jimin? For god sake, my name is Jeongmin, not Jimin. Who is this Jimin person anyway?" Jeongmin asks.

Dissapointment was written on Jungkook face as he hears the statement. "My love." He says.

Jeongmin stares at him. "Where is he now?" He asks.

Jungkook looks at him. The pain and sadness was written on his eyes as he sees the other. "Gone!"

Jeongmin pats on his shoulder and covers his mouth. "I'm sorry," 

*

Jungkook looks at the person in front of him. He brings his hand to caress the other's cheek. "You're beautiful,"

The person smiles at him. "I know," He said with a confidence.

Jungkook brings themselves closer and kisses the other's forehead. He stares at the other's beautiful eyes and looks down to see the other's soft lips. "Can i?"

Jeongmin only nodded to accept the permission ask and closed his eyes.

Jungkook leans in closer and closes the distance until their lips meet.

*

Gasping caused of the statement could be seen on his action.

"My time is over, Jungkook. I have to go. I have no time to explain why, but whether you believe or not, I'm Jimin."

A tears fall out of Jimin's eyes as he says the confession. He wasn't ready to leave the other, but he surely haves to. 

Jungkook steps back and shakes his head lightly. "But you say..." He stops his word caused of losing words. He stares at Jimin.

Looking down and letting his tears fall down, Jimin says, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I lied to you because i couldn't accept that i have to leave you yet again. I have to go now. My time really is over. I'm sorry,"

Wasn't ready to let the other leaving him, he pulls the other's bodies to be hug tightly.

A sounds of sobbing and crying could be heard in the room.

The last words came out from Jimin's mouth. "I love you, Jungkook..."

Jungkook looks around to see no one on his room. He kneels down and shouts. "Jimin.. No,"

"Jungkook," He hears his mother voice as his mother tries to hug him.

"Mom, Jimin was here.. Jimin and i.. We were together, Mom..." He stutters to say the right words.

His mother's rubs her hand on his back to calm him. "Jimin was gone, Jungkook.. You have to accept it."

He shook his head. "No, I can't.. I won't.. He was here.. With me.. He was.."

The darkness was the only thing he could seen as his bodies falls. Once again, i'm failed on keeping you with me and be your personal soldier...

*

Taehyung stares at the letter and his bodies went trembling. He throws the letter on the floor. He ruffled his own hair in frustration. He went to his desk and thrown everything away carelessly. He screamed and could only scream.

"Oppa,"

A sounds of his little sister, he ignores as he ruffles his hair. A tears fall out of his eyes and his bodies falls as he let the tears keeps on falling.

His little sister could be seen his brother's action with a sad stare.

*

Dear Taehyung,

Hello.. I remember the moment when we first met..

You were so nice to me, you seem so sincere..

As the time passed, you were changed..

I didn't know what to do with you..

I knew that you have a revenge on my family

because you thought that we were the caused of your father's leaving..

Well, i'm sorry for it then..

Just so you know that everything you've done to me,

never bothers me as i keep on telling myself that you weren't meant to do..

I forgive everything you've done to me..

I'm sorry for everything i've done to you..

I'm sorry and i love you, Taehyung..

*

I rather be there than here..

So, i never expected to write this chapter, but here it goes.. This chapter inspired by 'Drowning - Conor Mayndard' song, while i write this chapter, i hear the song and it's full of emotion..

Ehm, thank you for reading, i hope you enjoy reading it..

Give me some comments, subscribe my stories or even upvotes..

Forgive me if i have a grammar mistake and everything..

Once again thank you so much for everything!