I Found You

Personal Soldier

Somewhere (not) far away...

Jimin walked in the house to be greet by screaming and shouting voices. He lets out a heavily sigh as he walked toward his room and slammed his bodies to the bed. Looking at the ceiling, he slipped his hand into his jeans pocket and pulled the phone. He unlocked the phone and saw a picture of a family with a big smile plastered on their faces. He felt his vision becomes blurry with a clear crystal drown over his eyes. He wiped his eyes and pluck on the earphone, listening to some of the songs that played on and closing his eyes, forgetting about what had happened on his life.

The sound of bang on his door won't bother him as he kept closing his eyes, pretends to hearing nothing. The shouting and bangs voice outside his room keep on echoing his ears. He tried hard to cover his ears and keep on closing his eyes. His bodies jolt of the sudden action. He opened his eyes, just to find the glare on the other eyes directly looking at him.

*

The pain never bothers me..

The pain never hurt me..

The pain never have an effect on me..

The pain won't make any differences..

*

He tried to escape the grips, but it was too strong to handle. His face went to kisses the floor and some blood went out of his nose and the corner of his lip. He was too fragile and weak for even moving his bodies. His hands tied together as the other hands went on twisting the small hands. He squealed in pain and closing his eyes to resist the pain he felt.

The sound of a female screaming echoing his ears and he opened his eyes. He couldn't hear the screaming and begging voices of someone he loved so much, he rather feeling more pain on his bodies than hearing the voice.

He bites his own lip when he heard the softly voice whispering in his ears. "Please, don't hurt him. Please..."

The grips starting to lose as he found himself lying on the floors with a face on facing the floors.

A bell sounds could be hearing by them clearly. "You're lucky that she and the bell sounds saved you." The person released his grips and hissed. "Go take a look at someone's coming!" He commanded. Jimin was taken aback and rushed to the front door, opening the door to find the person's back before turning his bodies.

*

The looks on your face hidden so many pain..

I wish i could ask you what has happened to you..

I wish i could wipe off the blood and tears covering your face..

I wish and I could only wish..

*

They stared at each other for long time, without blink. Back to reality, Jimin heard the voice of familiar figure beside him as he stared at the other. "What do you want?" The middle-aged male said to the person in front of him. The boys bowed politely at the male and introduced himself. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. Are you probably Mr. Park?"

The male looked at him with a confuse looks and could only nodded. The boys looked over the male and him with a big smile on his face. "My friends told me your adress. He said that you're the best teacher on music industry. I want to learn guitar so can't i have a private with you? The pays will be transfer into your account back as my mother said to me." He explained his purpose of coming to him.

The male nodded and looked at the boy standing frozen beside him. "Make a drink for a guest!" He commanded. The boy nodded and went inside the kitchen, making a drink for his father and his guest.

Disappearing from his sight, he heard the male said. "That's my son. He can't talk or should i say he's mute."

*

With a surprise looks on his face, he kept on looking at the boys came back with a tray on his hands and fresh drinks above it. He looked at the boy bent down and put the glass on the table in front of him. He kept on silent as he clearly examined the other boy.

"So, Jungkook.. Can we start now?" By the sudden question, he looked at the male sat across him. He nodded as the other boy disappear again from his sight. Jimin.. The boy's name that he heard when the older call him to grab a snack for their guest.

*

Perfect..

You are perfect to me even though you have a shortage..

It wasn't a problem for me..

Instead, it could be the reason for me to protect you..

Because, I already fall for you..

I'm glad that I found you!

*

So, that was the end of chapter 2, it was so weird, right? so sorry.. if i couldn't writing a good stories:(

Please give me some comments, subscribe and upvotes.. it will meant a lot to me!!

Please do forgive me i had any grammar error..

Thank you for the subscribes and comments also reading my stories.. anyway, please make sure to check out my other stories.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/876593/everything-has-changed-jimin-bts-angstromancedrama-jungkook-taehyung-jikook-vmin

Bye, see you on the next chapter.. cheers, zazha!!