Away From The Pain

Personal Soldier

The truth and the pain.. Two things that you hide so perfectly, deep in your heart and memory..

*

"Tae.." Taehyung stood up and shocked at his presence, staring at him with a concern on his eyes. The other walked to stand facing him, makes him to mutter some inaudible words. He steps back as the other walks closer to him. He had to keep his promises. He wouldn't fall for his charms, no matter what happens. He looks up and sees the other's eyes teary. What's up with him? Is he mad caused of the accident that happens earlier?

Stepping back, he sees the other looks down and his bodies went trembling. Feels guilty even though he doesn't know why, he comes closer and hugs the other, squeezing the other's on his chest and calms him down.

"It's going to be okay," He whispered softly on the other's ear, the other's back with one hand while the other hand went to touch the other's lip.

The truth hit him back to face the reality and he pushes the other off of him. "Go away," He commands and makes distance between them. The other only looks at him. "Take me, do what you want to with me.." He said firmly as the asked person shocked at the statement.

 

*

Looking back at the moments, he walked out of his room to see a bunch of drunk people sat in the couch on his living room. Making sure that they won't hear him, he makes his way to kitchen and gulps the water on. He turns his bodies to see that some drunk people look at him with a smirk plastered on their face.

The glass he held falls out from his grip as he steps back. He could feel that his heartbeat went faster as he stuck on the wall.

He could feel that he was pinned on the wall as the people trap himself.

A loud screams he wishes to come out from his mouth, but they're just nothing. His mouth doesn't want to understand his situation and no sounds could escaping his mouth.

Anxious to see what will happen to him, he closes his eyes and looks down, still tries to protect himself.

He feels nothing happens to him after a minute passes. He opens his eyes and sees his mother protects him from the drunk people.

A relief sigh escape from his mouth as he hides on his mother's back and stares at the people frowns. "Get yourself out of here, Hyorin.."

A voice of his father could he hear.

"No.. I won't let anything happens to my son," A shouts from his mother's voice could he hear. "Get your gangs out of here, Now!" His mother commands to his father.

His father went out a heavy sigh. "Fine,"

*

A sounds of someone fights echoed on his house and he tries to resist the sounds.

A loud screaming and yelling could he hear, he makes his way to walk out of his room and looks at the two people argue about something.

Before a hand could flies to his mother's cheek, he grabs the hand and stares at his father's face.

His aura becomes dark suddenly. His grips went stronger than ever as he keeps on staring at the person in front of him. He stomps his father's hand which makes his father groans.

His mother looks at him with a shock face. She gulps as she sees his son becomes different.

*

He woke up to the sun shining on him. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and stared around, realizing that he wasn't in his room. He looks around and sees many pictures of a scenery, photograph views and a photo of someone he knows.

A creaked of door he hears and he turned his face to see the smiling person looks at him. "You're awake!"

*

Sorry for the late updates, but i fix it to post a double chapter, hope you will enjoy it though..

Sorry for grammar mistakes and everthing..

I'm going to have an exam coming up later so i don't know when will i post it the next updates, but i'll try my best to post the upcoming chapter faster..

Thank you for reading..

Please give me some comments, subscribe my stories and even upvotes..

Make sure to check out my other stories Everything Has changed