Never Let You Go

Personal Soldier

When you feel there's nothing to you can do, you shouldn't give up on yourself!

*

"You're awake.." Jimin turned his face to see Jungkook stood by door and looked at him with worries. The headache he could feel as he tried to wake himself up. Jungkook came approach him and help him to wake up.

Jimin held his head. Some memories flew in his thought as he tried to remember what has happened to him. He groaned as he tried to open his eyes and made his hand to keep on holding his head.

Jungkook only looked at him and sat beside him to calm Jimin down.

Jimin couldn't handle the pain he got from trying to remember everything. He felt anxious and hit himself to clear up his mind.

*

Hey, dad..

I used to have so much hope on you..

Hope that you would make everything is alright..

Hope that you would make everyone is happy..

Guess that it was just a dream..

That it wouldn't come true..

*

Back then...

Jimin looked at the scene with so much anger boiled up on his heart. He catches the hand that tries to hit his mother's face. A shock could be seen on his father's face as he saw his son stomp his hand and became different person.

A fierce looks and straight face could be seen as the situation became intense between them.

"Enough of your bulls.."  Jimin said with a firm.

His father was dumbfounded as he looked at Jimin aura becomes dark. He looked at his wife, still tries to calm Jimin down. He coughed as he felt the hand chokes his throat. He tried to release the hand, but the grips was too strong.

"Jimin... wake up.." He stuttered to say something as the grips on his throat too strong. The said person not bother to release his hand and he stared at his wife, still try to wake his son up to face the reality.

Ran out of the gas, slowly he closes his eyes and fell down on the floor as the grips loosen.

Like a shadow already out from his bodies, Jimin fell down and saw his father lying lifeless in front of him. His mother went to check his father's breath. Looking clueless, he approaches his father lifeless bodies.

"Father, wake up.. What is happening?" He tries to shake his father's bodies.

His mother turned his head. "We have to get out from here. We shouldn't stay long here. We couldn't live here anymore."

A shock is written on Jimin face as he looked at his mother.

*

"I have to go.. We shouldn't stay together or they would find us." She left and Jimin only looks at her with a confuse written on his face.

He walked to the park and saw a familiar figure sat on the bench. He makes himself to approach the person.

"Tae.." He looked at the shock face.

*

"Go away," He heard the commands, but he couldn't go because he doesn't know where to go. "Take me, do what you want to with me.." He doesn't know what to do so he just let the words slip out of his mouth.

The rain started to pour down the earth and they only stare at each other without any words came out from their mouth. Taehyung broke the silence and made himself to turn his bodies, leaving him.

Jimin looked at his disappearance and kneel as he takes out his anger by screaming. He looked down and his bodies started trembling. The tears came out from his eyes as he felt so much pain on his heart.

*

Doesn't matter what you're going to do..

I wouldn't leave you..

I wouldn't let you go..

*

At this moment..

Jungkook watched as Jimin hit himself and he reachs out to take the other's hand. He tried to calm the other down by squeezing his hand. He hugged Jimin and felt the tears make his clothes become wet. He lets Jimin cries on his shoulder and he Jimin's back to calm him down.

He heard Jimin mutter some words and he releases the hug to look at his face.

"I'm a murderer." He heard clearly what Jimin said and he looked at Jimin. A strange situation wraps around them.

"I'm a murderer.." Jimin face shown a smirk and his hand tries to reach for Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook realized what would happening to him so he steps back and tries to escape before Jimin hand could touch his neck. He might be fast, but Jimin was faster to lock the door. Jimin looks like a different person with so much energy on his bodies.

Jungkook steps back as Jimin came to approach him. He stops when he bumped to the wall behind him.

Jimin took the opportunity to pin himself on the wall and put his right hand beside his ear.

Jungkook looks away before Jimin cupped his cheeks to face him.

Jimin lean in closer to his face before going down to his neck. He kisses the other's neck and bite it hard as the other let out a soft moan.

"You should've afraid of me, Kook," He said. Smirking at the other before going back to do his works. He brought his hand to touch the other's neck.

"I.. Never.. Afraid.. Of.. You!" Jungkook stuttered as Jimin hand went to choke his throat. He stares at him, directly on his eyes. Hoping to see that the real Jimin looking at him. He dares to grab the other's hand.

"I know that you wouldn't dare to kill me. You know, deep inside you love me so much," He said with so much confidence on his tone. Jimin stared at him. "And I don't care if you are murderer or not. What I want is you, to make you mine. I love you and you love me too." He stated. Jimin steps back and his hand reach down from his throat.

Jungkook came approach him and grabbed his hand. He brought himself to hug the other shivering bodies. I promised to make you happy and never let you go...

*

It's been a long time since I met you..

It was hard for us to go through the lives without you..

But you should've know that we are alright..

*

He was shocked at the statement and went to turn his bodies, leaving him alone. The rain pours on him and he saw the other screamed. He couldn't just leave him even though he know he should. He looked at the scene where the other's faint and someone brought him to leave the park. He stared at the person's disappearance.

He let out a deep and heavy sigh as he walked back to his home. He was welcomed by a scolding from a little girl.

"Oppa, why are you so wet? Why did you just come back?" He knelt to equalize his height with the little girl. He smiled at her. He tried to hug her, but she steps back.

"Getting yourself dry first. I don't want to become wet like you!" She said with a pout. He chuckled at the words he heard.

He stood up and made himself walked to his room.

When he finished dry his bodies and hair, he went out to see his mother sat on the chair. She was back facing him at the moment. He made himself to approach her and saw she was looking at the photos.

He snatched the photos and slammed it to the floor. "Forget him! You're not supposed to remember and love him." He shouted. He stared at his mother weak bodies and blank stare. Feels guilty to shout at his mother, he hugged her as he knew that his mother cried. I swear that you wouldn't get your happiness because I would take everything you had...

*

Just let out your anger...

Hello, sorry for late updates..

Sorry for grammar mistakes and everything..

Thank you for reading, subscribing and everything..

Please give me some comments, subscribe my stories and even upvotes..

Make sure to check out my other stories Everything Has changed