That's Enough!

Personal Soldier

Jimin P.O.V

I woke up with the bright blinding my eyes. Look around, I saw many things belonged to my bedroom. I tried to get up and made myself walked to bathroom. I went to brush my face and stared at my reflection. Looking the worst as always as I saw my face. Went to take a shower and prepared myself for the day.

Walking down the stairs, I saw my father read the newspaper while my mother on the kitchen. I sighed and walked out of the house.

Waiting for the bus, I stared at my watch. Felt the presence of someone, I turned my face and saw someone sat beside me. Not realized that I stared long at the person, I heard the cough.

"No one should  seen at me like that!" He said with a firm. Feeling myself has been caught off guard, I turned my face, looking at the street.

"The pain could be hidden, but eyes could never havehidden the pain inside."

Last words I heard before the bus pick us up and separated us before I could ask the meanings.

*

Yesterday..

Tomorrow..

Today..

There will be no different..

*

Staring at the crowd, Icould only sighed when saw the person surrounding by everyone. I totally could see the person enjoyed the popularity he got and he was surrounded by many girls. They tries to chase after him and made him feels like their boyfriend and everything. I could see that many boys were envied to his popularity. Well, no one could blame him, he got the looks, talent, and everything that many boys dreamed of.

As he walked past me, I saw he wasn't even looking at me and just went past by. Like I was only a statue that no one wants to look at. Like a wind that will disappear if someone had feeling the coldness. Like a paper that could be throwing anywhere including trash bin. Like a memory that he will never want to remember.

Keeping the distance from crowd, I saw he threw the ball to the ring with flawless. I saw a cheerleader cheering for his team, especially him. I saw many people gasped as they saw the amazing movement he does. I saw him shouted happily as he realized that he got so many score.

Looking at the crowd, his eyes were searching for someone. He looks unhappy when he saw someone he should expect to come weren't there. His eyes keep on searching and stopped. I saw his face turn bright as he found someone. He smiled widely and walked over to that someone. He stopped walking when he was got attack and big hugs from his mate. He tried to look happy, but I could see his eyes wandering on someone. I turned my face and saw no one standing beside me, but I could see that he was smiling at my direction. He looked at me..

Being clueless as I am, I looked at him with so many people congratulated him. His eyes keep on looking at me with a big smile on his face. I saw a girl approach him and hugged him. I saw him shocking at the sudden action and his friends were . The girl just hugged him tightly like she doesn't want to release it any time soon. I turned my bodies and walked away.

*

Dreams..

Everything was all dreams..

Nothing will change me..

No one will look at me..

*

I throw the pebbles into the lake and straightened my legs on the grass. Looking at the sky, I felt someone sat beside me. I turned my face and saw him, again. With a straight face, he looked at me like he innocent and knows nothing. I sighed and stood up, ready to leave him.

"I won't say twice, but you should know that I could do anything. Including what I had done on the past."

*

No One POV

Struggled to move he felt the softness on his neck, a heavy breath on his ears and a hands wrapped on his waist. Doesn't dare to move for even a slight moves, he keeps still and closed his eyes. His bodies went to touch the grass when he felt someone slammed him. He opened his eyes and saw someone sat above him, their face was close enough until he can feel the breath on his face.

"Please.." He said with no voice. He was afraid.

A slight slap on his face could he feel. As he saw the other keep on looking at him with a blank stare. The other's hand trailed on his face, from the forehead to his jawline as he brought the person below him to look at him and placing his own lip at the other lip.

*

Looking back at the moment..

When you were hugged by a girl..

When you were promised to be my strength..

When you were smiled at me..

The smiles that you won't share to anyone..

Beside me..

It was only a dream..

*

Walked into the room, he made his way to the mirror and staring at his reflection. He sighed before sitting down in front of the piano and played along with it.

What can you do when your good isn’t good enough
And all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions

Without he even noticing, a sounds came out of his mouth and a tears falling out of his eyes.

Keep making a mess of things,
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?

A memory flashed on his mind and he stumbled to continue. The pain attacks his brain and he tried to get him out of the darkness.

Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right,

to get it right?

(Get It Right - Glee)

*

The person walked away and headed to meet his friend. Hesitating, he approached him. His friend tried to shave the girl sat on his lap. He coughed couple times to get his attention. Realizing his presence, his friend looked at him with a hopeful face.

"Excuse me, can I borrow Kook for a moment?" He said to the girl. The girl pouted and made a cranky face. Standing up and leave them to her friend. The names said Kook let out a relief breath. "Thank you so much!"

His saviour nodded and grinned. Almost forgetting his purpose to approach him, he dragged the other to follow him.

*

"I never fall in love with him." He tried to convince the other to believe that he wasn't gay. It completely failed because he knew the other knows the truth of his feelings toward someone. He became desperate because he tried to keep his reputation that he made recently. He knew that he was supposed to take a good care of his lovers because he had promised to. But, he just too naive to admit his feelings. "He's a mute. He wasn't perfect, like me, like us. He really useless. He came from the broken families. He wasn't good enough compare to the hot girls chasing after me so why would I ever falling for him?!"

A sounds of broken glasses could he hear, he turned his bodies to see a person staring at him with a eyes wide open, The other dropped the glasses and ran out from the room.

Jungkook ran out of the room to chase after the person. Grabbing the person wrist after getting him to stop. "Jimin, I can explain. I can..."

Jimin turned his bodies and stared at him with a deep glare. "That's enough!" He said.

Jungkook looked at him with disbelief. Did he just hear the other... speak? "Jimin, are you..."

Jimin interrupted him. "I said enough! Pretends like we never met or speak to each other. Leave me alone.. That is enough!"

*

Feeling the angst!

Hello, sorry for the late updates! Thank you so much for reading it!

FYI, The person on the lake is the same person as the one on previous chapter, but it wasn't kook, he reminded to be mysterious!

Please forgive me for any grammar error and everything!

Please leave me some comments, subscribe my stories, and upvotes..

See you on the next chapter, bye, cheers, zazha~