Prom Preparation

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I tried my best to triple update today. But I think I cant go further more. I having a fever right now and I dont have any drafts so Im doing this on the spot. Hope you all understand. Btw, thx for the awesome 12 subscribers and thx to iycdvia who upvoted my story! you deserved a shout out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Jessica's POV<<

As soon as arrived at my dorm, Tiffany is already waiting for me. She asked me about the date I have with Taeyeon.

"So, how was it?" 

"Pretty good. Not until you called me."

"Fine. Have you asked her about the prom?" Tiffany said

"Well, kinda. She's still not sure if she's coming or not. Btw, are you going to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Good! Now will you excuse me. Im just so tired and I want to sleep now."

"Fine" She mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

 

I was so tired that I can barely feel my feet. But is all worth it though. I dont know where I got those courage to face Taeyeon like that.

"Do I looked like a straightforward person? A creep maybe?" I mumbled to myself as I speak english. Yes I speak english. I was born at California but suddenly returned here to study.

I was so sleepy but Taeyeon keeps on appearing on my mind. I think I fell in love on her. Aish! Its too soon Sooyeon!!!

After over-analysing things, I felt my eyelids close as I drifted myself to sleep.

 

>>Taeyeon's POV<<

CRIIING CRIIING!!!!

"Mmmm" Another morning of school days. But I remembered that Im going to see Jessica again. As I remembered that, I quickly stood up and prepared myself. I went to the dining table and I was suprised because everything was settled.

"Take your sit midget! You've got something to tell me." Yuri said blatantly. I know what she was talking about so I prepared myself for that.

"So, spill it out. Dont leave and details." She commanded.

"Well, we got to know each other. And uhmmmm......."

"I think she's interested about the prom" 

"WHAT?! That's your chance midget! Go ask her to be your date!" Yuri said excitedly.

"Well Im not sure-"

"Argh! Pabo! That's your chance midget! Grab it! And perhaps the prom is already at the corner." She stated. She was right. I should take this opportunity. She's going to be my first dance then. Thinking about that matter, I heart pounded so fast. Aish! I cant breath!!!!!

I drank a glass of water then fix the table as Yuri washed the dishes. As we finished the chores, we headed to our school.

 

Me and Yuri arrived at our classroom. I was surprised to see Jessica with a girl besides her. The girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter