The Start

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Annyeong!!! Our Ice Princess is back on track again! I hope she will be happy! :D An update for my fellow unbreakables!

>>Jessica's POV<< 

We've been dating for months now and so far everything went smoothly. At first, Taeyeon was hesitant at things, perhaps her first time being in a relationship. One day, I asked her and it concluded my theory. She never fell in love before. It's nice to hear that I'm her first love. I hate to say this but, graduation is already at the corner. We need to open our eyes to reality because college life is one step closer to the real world. Where you will be the one paying for your rent,food,etc etc....... Suddenly, someone broke my chain of thoughts when that person unintentionally bumped me.

"S-sorry" He said. I saw his face full of fear and embarrassment so I immediately answered him saying its okay. It did hurts but I dont want this man to hide in bushes because of me. He insisted that he should take me for a coffee. I cant reject him so I agreed with him instead.

The day went amazing with Minho but my mind wondered about Taeyeon. We did not saw each other today. Maybe she's busy with the school stuffs she's dealing with. I mean, I was the lazier one but I was surprised that she's got a lot of school papers that mine. Aish! That kid.

After a while, I concluded that I should help her with her work so I immediately made my way to OUR dorm. Yes, OUR dorm. When we started dating, we both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter