The Only Exception

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I accidentally deleted this chapter so this is not the original chapter. I’m planning to end this story earlier than expected. And I will start my new fanfic prior or after the story ended. Sorry for my mistakes on my previous chapter/s. Enjoy :D

As the morning rays hit her face, Taeyeon hesitantly woke up from her deep slumber. As she moved her body, she noticed that there's something preventing her to move. As she scanned her bed, she saw Jessica sleeping peacefully beside her. Taeyeon smiled at the sight but later on replaced with a frown.

"Why? Why I fell in love with a Jung? There's a million people but why to a Jung?" She mumbled. She traced the other girl's face with her hand and start caressing it. 

"I know he will opposed on this. By this time, I’m sure he already know about this especially the incident. But I cant help it." She continued. She's already at the verge of crying when suddenly her phone ringed. Stupid alarm clock! She immediately turned off the device and went to the bathroom to prepare breakfast.

Minutes after preparing breakfast, Jessica is still sleeping so she decided to wake her up instead. She made her way upstairs and started shaking the girl.

"Jessica! Wake up! It's already morning!" No response

"YAH! YOU SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP!" No response

"JUNG SOOYEON! IF YOU DID NOT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW, I'LL KISS YOU" Still no response

"Fine" Then she rolled Jessica to her and kissed her. The other girl immediately responded to the kiss and left Taeyeon shock and dumbfounded. W-what the?! She's awake!? 

Taeyeon doesn’t know the real reason why she did that. Why she kissed the girl, she suddenly kissed the girl. Taeyeon was about to break away when Jessica pulled her deepening the kiss. Taeyeon lost her sanity and started kissing the girl back. She bit the lower lip of the girl asking for entrance which the latter gladly welcomed. She immediately wandered the new place she found. Memorizing every single bit of it and not letting the opportunity to slip. Taeyeon was aware that they need to stop this but she cant find a strength for it. Its addicting, I cant help it. They started a war between their tongues. Neither of them wanted to quit but Taeyeon outwitted Jessica when she grab the bait. Jessica let out a soft moan when Taeyeon the latter's tongue. Taeyeon made its way to her next destination, her neck. She trailed butterfly kisses to the latter's jawline and began moving to her neck. When Taeyeon found her sweet spot, she immediately marked it making it her new territory. In the middle of their making out session, Taeyeon's phone suddenly ringed. She annoyingly grabbed her phone and turned it off.

Suddenly, she gained her sanity back and immediately made her way downstairs. She's confused on why she let herself drowned in temptation. Last night, she managed to control herself but why she cant today? Why is Jessica doing this to her?

They started their breakfast with silence. Silence cause by confusion for Taeyeon's side. This made Jessica wonder why the other girl became quiet. Maybe I did something wrong..... 

They finished preparing for school and made their way straight to their classroom. Jessica was surprised because no one ever dared to ask her about what happened and she wondered why. But her thoughts was immediately faded when she saw Taeyeon zoning out.

Throughout their first half of their classes, Taeyeon was still in deep thoughts. Ignoring every discussions made by their teachers. Fortunately, their teacher before lunch break was absent so some students roamed their campus instead. Taeyeon suddenly got out of her seat and walked outside their classroom. Jessica immediately followed her. She's concerned about the latter.

>>Taeyeon's POV<&l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter