Tortured Souls

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A groan was heard all throughout the warehouse where a petite figure was in a chair, tied up and blooding. She coughed as she spit a blood from . Her eyes wandered as she's looking for a certain person. A moment later, a figure of a man showed up.

"Hello, Taeyeon-ah" The man spoke.

"YOU! YOU BASTARD! WHERE IS SHE?!" Taeyeon hollered.

"Calm down dont you. She's fine see?" The man tossed an almost lifeless body on the ground. This made Taeyeon to gasp.

"SOOYEON!" Taeyeon tried to sit beside the body but the ropes tied all over her refraining her from doing so.

"What have you done to her!?"

"Appa! What have you done to her!" She continued while still trying her best to escape.

"Let her go." The man said to his men which is immediately complied by them. Taeyeon immediately sat beside Jessica as she caressed her face.

"I told you to let her go! Didnt I?!" Taeyeon once again hollered. The man didnt even flinched a second and doesnt bothered to answer her.

"Sooyeon, please wake up." Taeyeon pleaded.

"T-taengoo?" Finally, Jessica woke up and this made Taeyeon burst into tears.

"Sooyeon! Thank God your alive!"

"I also told you that, if you cross my path your going to face my wrath. Right Taeyeon-ah?" The man answered Taeyeon.

"YOU!" With that, Taeyeon went to his front and punched him hard that he almost fell off to his feet but his men immediately hold Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter