Thousand Years

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: OMO! WHAT DID I DO?! AIGOO! IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS! THIS IS AN ACCIDENT! IM REALLY SORRY. HERE GOES THE REAL CHAPTER. SORRY AGAIN ABOUT THE "SHORT" UPDATE A WHILE AGO. *Caps lock deactivated* :D

>>Jessica's POV<<

Months has passed since that incident that almost killed us. I wonder how we survive that day. That day I almost lost her. The person that I loved and thought about our date that I owed her on that serious situation. I know she just used that as an alibi. She always thinks about my safety and somewhat I hated it. I also want to protect her. But she never gave me a chance. She really loves me, isnt she? But I hope I can protect her also. This pass few months, she was extra clingy and sweet. It was unusual for her though she's a sweet person. She always shows her affection to me and I'm not complaining ok? Its just that..... Argh whatever! My chain of thoughts was broken when I heard my phone rang.

"Yeoboseoyo?"

"Yah! Why did you call me like that?!" Aish this kid.

" *sigh* Mianhae! I didnt checked first the caller ID. Yeoboseoyo?"

"Yah!"

"Just kidding! Yes Jagiya?" Ha! I think she's blushing! Or its just me who are blushing? Sigh.

"Much better. I just called because I want to take you somewhere else if its okay with you."

"Of course, Taengoo! But why all of the sudden?"

"What?! I cant spend my days with my beloved girlfriend?"

"Taengoo, you know what I mean. We’ve been spending time together every day. It’s just that-"

"I know Sooyeon. I just want to spend my days with you. What if I'll die tomorrow? I dont want to have regrets Sooyeon"

"Yah! Don’t say that! Its sounds like you’re going to die tomorrow!"

"Ok Ok. Im sorry. So, I’m going to pick you up at 8 ok?”

“Sure.”

“Ok. And…..” She paused a bit.

“I love you ok?” I don’t know what I heard but it seems like there’s something wrong. I hope I was wrong.

“I love you too Taengoo. I’m always here for you ok?” I want to cry right now. I know there’s something wrong. But I’ll wait her to open up. I trust her.

“Same here Sooyeon. Same.. Take care.” And she hung up. I cried after she ended the call. I hope I can ease those pain, burdens, agony she have kept in herself these past few months.

=

The time has come for Taeyeon to pick Jessica up. She arrived with her luxurious car that made Jessica surprised a bit.

“Whoa! I never thought you’re going to use this car of yours.”

“Well, I consider this day as one of the most important day of my life.” Taeyeon said.

“Wae?”

“Because, you’re here with me” She answered with a smile that can melt the ice princess’ heart.

“Omo! This sweet talker. We were together yesterday. Aish this kid”

“You stand corrected dear, This HOT kid of yours”

“OMO! What an ARROGANT kid of mine”

“Whatever General Sic! Just enter my precious car”

“Yah!” Jessica retaliated

“And please be gentle with my baby. This is my favorite car.”

“Wow! Now you just replaced me with a car. That hurts you know?” Taeyeon leaned a bit and whispered to Jessica’s ear.

“Aww. My Baby Sica is jealous…. With my car.”  She said as she chuckled and bite Jessica’s ear slightly that send shivers to Jessica’s body.

“G-god!” Taeyeon continued her ministrations to Jessica until the girl is already a mess.

“I-I never thought your good at this” She managed to say while .

“I’m good at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter