Back to school >

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Vacation is already done. Now, all the students of Soshi University came back from their vacations and go straight to their dorms.

"All settled. Hey! Kim! how bout you?" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon was at her room unpacking her luggage.

"Almost done Kwon! BTW, you will prepare us a dinner. N.O.W right now!" Taeyeon said while unpacking her luggage.

A moment later her phone rang that makes her startled a little bit.

"Annyeong Appa." She said monotonely.

"I bet you already heard about Jessica right? She's studying there in your school." Her dad said. She sometimes hate her dad for being so strict and he wants her daughter to follow every word he command.

"Yeah. My dorm mate already told me about that. And in fact I don't give a damn" She retaliated. She's not in a mood talking to her father as she bid her farewell to her father.

"I see. Take care of yourself ok?" Mr.Kim said. And after that, Taeyeon hung up the phone.

"KIM!!!! FOOD IS DOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon appeared moments after she was called by Yuri.

"Aish! Can you stop shouting." Taeyeon said as she gave Yuri a death glare. They ate together and talked for a while. Then Taeyeon was assigned to clean the dishes as Yuri already made her way to her bedroom as she bid her farewell to the midget.

>>Taeyeon's POV<<

"Argh...." I mumbled as the morning rays hitted my face. My alarm suddenly rang and I turned it off.

I managed to wake Yuri up. Then I prepared our breakfast and we ate together as always.

"Im so excited! Finally vacation is doooone!!!!!" Yuri sang it in falsetto tone that made me cringed a bit.

"Yah! Stop that it hurts my ears! For Pete's sake!!" I said. And she did what I said. Now, we're already done preparing and headed to our school.

As I enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter