Confession

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback

"Unnies, I need your help." Namjoo said as she was lucky to not have Hayoung at home

"Anything for my member" Rong unnie said

"I want to confess to Hayoung a day before our concert"

"Finally, do you know how long I waited for HaJoo to be real?" Bomi shouted

Namjoo chuckled and continue "Can you help me booked a restaurant, decorate it and I want to sing a song."

"I'll help you with a song" Eunji said happily

"Thank you so much unnie, if you're helping me with the song that's mean it'll be the best"

Eunji blushed and Namjoo hugged her.

"Namjoo, asked Naeun to booked you a restaurant and decorate it for Hayoung as she knows her the best" Chorong bring up an idea

"Yes, thank you unnies for such a help"

*End of flashback

 

"Unnie, so will you help me or not?"

"I will" Naeun said sadly as she knows she really doesn't have a chance anymore

 

Through the next whole day members just pass Hayoung by and she seems to notice it.

"Are everyone ignoring me? What did I do wrong?" Maknae burst out and now pouting.

Chorong get beside maknae as soon as she heard it, hug her and comfort her "No, we're just busy preparing for the concert and are stress out, you know it right?"

Hayoung just nod as her leader was right. But she misses her Namjoo really much. She doesn't know what is she doing all day. She doesn't pink up Hayoung's call.

Chorong sighed as she had lie. She clearly knows what others are doing. Namjoo and Eunji are now preparing the song for tomorrow. Naeun booked and decorate a whole restaurant. Bomi preparing a car for Chorong to Hayoung tomorrow. 

 

Just like that the day pass. Namjoo is out early again as Hayoung woke up without Namjoo beside her, she frowned. She walked out from the room and see other 4 unnies smiled at her. She didn't see her favorite unnie and asked.

"Where is Namjoo unnie?"

"Somebody is missing her unnie, huh?" Bomi decided to .

"Unnie, just answer me, where is she now?"

"You really want to know? Change to something first, wait, let me choose you a cloth" Naeun said and pushed Hayoung back to her room. Other 3 unnies are dying in laughter.

Naeun picked something beautiful for Hayoung and made her wear it.

As soon as they walked out she was treated as a queen. Bomi and Eunji her to a car as her bodyguard. 

"This way miss" 93liners said at once and almost burst out from a laughter.

"What is all this?" Hayoung asked

"Just shut up and go, ask later" Naeun said angrily, she couldn't control anymore as she is jealous.

At the parking lot Chorong opened her a door to a car and hand her a flower with a letter. 

The other 3 quickly get into the car and Chorong drives away to the restaurant.

Hayoung opened a letter and she smiled.

Youngie~ah, you're surprised right?

Hayoung nod

Don't be scared, they won't be able to do anything to you, just listen to them and follow them and you'll be save, ok?

Hayoung nod again

Ok, I hope to meet you soon, bye. KNJ

Hayoung just stare blankly at the letter and without her notice they already arrived.

Naeun broke the silence first as she is impatient

"Now, get out and enter that restaurant Hayoung"

"You're so weird today, you know unnie? Where is our kind Naeun?"

"Just go and stop talking."

Hayoung got out and walked into the restaurant where she got handed another rose and a letter.

Just follow them, you'll get to see me soon :)

Hayoung looked up and she soon followed an employe to a chair, where the employe made her sit down. 

Suddenly lights go off and only a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter