Friendship

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whole APink feel relieved as Hayoung's true self is back. Namjoo started visiting APink frequently and started talking to Hayoung more. Her parents feel proud of their daughter as she brought a maknae of their most popular group back. Namjoo still has section with Bomi and Eunji, but she started training a lot more alone. Namjoo improved a lot and Hayoung visited Namjoo as much as she could. Or at least texted her how is she doing when she got a free time / lunch break. 

APink's promotion ended soon with 17th wins. To be specific, all of them was very happy, but one girl was even more happy as she could spend more of her time with the person she became fond of. As soon as her last scheduled ended, she called Namjoo immediately.

"Unnie, we finally ended promotion, I can spend more time with you finally."

"Is that so? Where are you going now?"

"To a dorm with members"

"Ask manager if he can't drive you to a park we went, with all members"

"Ok, unnie wait"

...................

...................

"Unnie, we're heading there right now"

"Good Hayoungie, I'll see you there"

"Bye unnie, I love you"

"Bye Youngie" 

Hayoung didn't know that sentence can kill Namjoo. Namjoo truly loves Hayoung, even after what she did, but she knows Hayoung loves her as friend only. She is always excited to see or at least hear Hayoung's voice. She knows Hayoung always looks forward to see her, but she doesn't know her truly feelings. She wants to make sure to spend their free-time from now on together. She'll hang around their dorm even more often and practice together with them. Her parents said that they want to put Namjoo in APink, but didn't say to any of them yet, only to managers. 

So Namjoo put today picnic up as a celebration for their success comeback and also as the announcement of her being member. They'll move to a bigger dorm and start to film APink News season 4 as welcoming Namjoo to a family of APink and PinkPandas. 

Soon APink arrived and they're already in a group hug. They don't know Namjoo for a long time and she isn't their member yet either. Yet they feel like a family, no awkward at all, they all opened up to each other and shared their own problem. The best consulator is Namjoo of course, as she has more free time than APink and she also has a little favor from her parents.

Namjoo than put the food from the basket and as their "Best eating broadcast idol" titul is true, they all went over the food and put it in their hungry mouth. Namjoo can just laugh as she saw it more than often already. After they filled up their hungry stomach they realized there is Namjoo too.

Namjoo started singing celebration song for their success and soon all members are singing. They enjoyed their time together, their freedom.

And the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter