Even closer, but......

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As leader started to ask how they want to be arrange, cameras made sure to capture each member face. The first one and not surprising at all that shout was Hayoung:

"I WANT TO BE WITH NAMJOO UNNIE!"

They all laugh, but Namjoo stiffed, she didn't know that Hayoung will want to be with her. Spending more time with her alone in the room is extremely dangerous, as she would have to sneak out every night the gang call her. She doesn't know how to explain to Hayoung and she doesn't want to lie. She sure loves the girl a lot. If she would be sentenced to be with another member, they wouldn't mind as much as Hayoung does. They're all heavy-sleeper... beside that girl, who would want to share a bed. She would have to control her hormones to not do anything to the younger one. There are many difficullities why she can't be with Hayoung.

"Any disapprove?" Rongie asked as she looked at stiffed Namjoo, she probably thinks that Namjoo is too happy to laugh, because she loves Hayoung a lot. But there are many things you don't know about Namjoo.

"No? Ok, then call. Me with Bomi and Eunji with Naeun."

"Yessssss, I'm with unnie" Bomi called and went backhugging Chorong.

But Chorong pushed Bomi right away as everything is captured. And is dangerous if fans think they're dating, as they really are dating. Fans just ship them and think everything is fiction.

So they started to move things and soon they're all lying on a bed in their respective rooms. And that was when camera mans called it a day. 

Eunji ordered pizza and they all meet at the dining room. They eat and talk about things, just Namjoo keep all the time quiets. 

"Joo~ah, are you uncomfortable?" Naeun asked as she is always the first one who notice mood change of the new member.

"No, it's o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter