Complicated

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo sneaked in the room and quickly changed. She lied down next to Hayoung as possible without moves, but Hayoung suddenly woke and just hugged Namjoo and fell asleep next to her. Namjoo chuckled at the cute sceen and soon drive to her dreamland.

Her dream was sweet with Hayoung in it until their manager barged in.

"KIM NAMJOO, OH HAYOUNG! WAKE UP NOW! YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE AND FILMING APINK NEWS!"

Namjoo mentally slaped her manager for ruined her beautiful dream, but her manager was right, she has to practice hard, not just because she is infront of cameras, but she wants to prove that she is suitable for a group.

Both of them did some morning stuff and walked into the kitchen where they were already greeted by cameras. They smiled with Panda's eyes. Who could not say that they are such adorable maknaes?

They ate breakfast together and Chorong unnie told them to go took things and went to the practice room. They all nodded and was out from their room in few minutes. 

Just then Namjoo noticed Naeun's glare as she totally forgot about yesterday. She tried to whisper 'later' and hoped Naeun cought it. Naeun just nodded and all members walked out from their dorm.

They didn't know that there was a member eyeing the whole time with a jealous face.

They practiced hard until Chorong unnie told them to take a break and as soon as she said it Naeun dragged Namjoo out from their sight. Everyone looked at them and one cameran tried to filmed it, but Naeun carefully asked to not follow them as it's personal.

 

They walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter