Mistake

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo is watching her favorite group APink, she is soon-to-be idol too thanks to her parents. They're known as a CEO of big entertainment United Cube. They recently bought ACube due to their daughter resquest to be near her idols. Eunji is sentenced to be Namjoo's vocal teacher and Bomi as dance teacher. She is really happy, but not as much as she always see Hayoung walking in and out while asking 93-liners something. She can't even approach her, she just stays there. Quiet and shy, adore her beauty. Even when she is younger, she still looks somehow more mature than this little kid. She knows she can approach her, but she is afraid of being rejected. 

Eunji and Bomi always find it interesting when they're alone with Namjoo. She is just crazy and being herself. They started treating her as their own member. They opened up to each other, but there is one difficulty, whenever Hayoung is near, Namjoo starts controlling herself and stays as quiet as possible. 93-liners even introduce them to Chorong and she treats Namjoo really like her own member. Naeun started liking Namjoo a lot and she even offer a possibility for her to join APink, but Namjoo just still refuse, not until she become close to Hayoung. APink's member started to think is weird and they make a conclusion that Namjoo has a crush on Hayoung, is impossible for a fan to have such a distance with her idol. So they just set them up and that was a mistake.

 

*Few days ago

APink went to a club with a permission from a manager as they reserved a VVIP room only for them. They dances and soon all of them got drunk beside Namjoo as she promised her parents to take care of them even when she is younger. Her parents tought her how to take care of idols, because they knew that she should had learn how to control times and know how hard is idols life before putting her in a group. They won't be easy on her just because she is their daughter. As they got drunk they all fell on couch and floor. She decided not to call manager. She booked 3 rooms and started with oldest. She piggybacked Chorong into the room as she is lightest and then dragged Bomi next to her. She slightly changed their clothes and let them lie next to each other. She smiled as she left their room but soon sighed. 3 more to go. She dragged both Naeun and Eunji at once as they were still slightly conscious so they walked from left to right. Now the last one, the girl she is most afraid of. She tried not to touch her as much as possible, but as soon as she came near, Hayoung hugged her. She could do nothing so she just hugged her back and as carefully as she could, she put Hayoung in her room. 

To her beyond belief Hayoung started kissing her. She tried to push Hayoung, but the younger was slightly stronger. She didn't want this, even as much as she loves her. She didn't want to do this with someone, who don't feel the same. But she lost physically, Hayoung's get even stronger as she is drunk. Is hard to know what happened next, but the next day they woke up. To be specific, the unnies woke them up. Clothes were everywhere, two girls were seen and blood over the bed-sheet. As soon as Namjoo woke up. She looked blank and terrified, she hugged a blanket and went as far as she can from Hayoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter