Together

I'm sorry, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2Na walked back into the practice room and act like nothing ever happened.

Namjoo then saw Hayoung walking back from somewhere too and jump right next to her. Hayoung smiled weakly at her and Namjoo noticed change of the younger one. She decided to make the latter happy and whispered to her ear.

"Hayoung~ah, my cute Youngie, wanna go with me somewhere after the practice?"

Hayoung just nodded as Rong leader called them to practice again. 

 

 

After the practice HaJoo excuse themselves from unnies. As soon as they walked out Hayoung wraped her arms around Namjoo make the older jump in a surprise.

"What's wrong Youngie?"

"Nothing, just stay like this for a while please." She smiles and Namjoo couldn't refuse. She makes herself comfortable in the hug. 

After a while Namjoo pulled away and hold their hands together. Hayoung blushed and to her fortunate Namjoo didn't see it. 

They walked in to BBQ restaurant as they both loves meat.

"Order anything you want Youngie, my treat"

"Ok" 

She ordered and after that they both stay in silent while looking to each others eyes. Hayoung was the first one to broke the silence.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?"

"Anything my dongsaeng" She smiles.

"Uhmm....... Where were you last night?"

Namjoo tensed up at the question. She didn't know what to do. Maybe telling the truth will be the best, she doesn't want to lie to her love in the end.

"I was on mission, you'll be probably scare of me now" Namjoo said with shaking voice.

Hayoung actually didn't expected that Namjoo would be honest to her. She noticed her shaking voice and decided to easy the atmosphere.

"Why should I? I know you don't want to do anything to harm us. I know you love us."

"Thank you for being understanding." 

"Let's eat"

Hayoung started to feed Namjoo and she happily accepted. They fed each other happily and talking about random things. Then decided to walk to the park while holding hands happily.

Hayoung was still bothered about Namjoo's activity, but she wanted to keep it for herself until the older one will open up to her. She doesn't have to rush it. They have the whole life right? 

They sat down on the bench and started talking about random stuff. Discovering more and know more about each other. Until Namjoo suggest a game.

"Youngie, let's play a game. I ask you a question and you must answer Yes or No and truthfully"

Hayoung didn't like it at first but then she thought it'll be a good oppurnity to ask Namjoo something. 

"Sure, but if you don't answer, you'll have to grant me a wish"

"Call, me or you start?"

"Me, 'I have something to hide from you'"

Namjoo was surprised by the question. She didn't want to lie so she answered nervously "Yes"

Hayoung smiles as she knows that Namjoo is saying the truth, that she isn't lying to her.

"Youngie, you wanted to start strong so here I am 'I have a secret crush'"

"True" Hayoung answered without hesitation made Namjoo being more and more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter