After Part III

Why Don't I ?

The sound of the water from the shower filled the room. Kyungsoo was taking a bath but he stopped realizing something odd. Why did Kai did all this stuff so suddenly? He was still young, his life was still long on Kyungsoo’s point of view. He thought about the wedding day, Kai was nowhere to be seen. He thought about the message Kai sent, what did he meant by 5 days?? What will he do in that 5 days? What did Kyungsoo need to do? If the next 5 days was dooms day, he have 2 more days to live.

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” said Baekhyun as he kiss Kyungsoo’s wet neck.

Kyungsoo found himself looking at the mirror blankly, Baekhyun must have noticed it.

“Ah, nothing. It’s just a mystery I made my self thougth about, I shouldn’t have thought about it seriously.” Said Kyungsoo, facing the individual behind him.

Without warning, Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo tightly, “Continue your shower later, I couldn’t stand anymore seeing you being stressed out for some reason. Do you want to do it now? It will surely make you feel better, play with me. Please.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help it but stare. Baekhyun started by kissing him, he kissed Kyungsoo warmly and playfully. Then, he started kissing him on the next, continue to his chest, his stomach, his back.

“Ahhh…” Kyungsoo made a pleasure noise.

When he finished kissing him, he stare at Kyungsoo’s and could feel his harden. He put on his sneaky smile and turned Kyungsoo around, he readily stood behind Kyungsooo. When he thought he was ready, he ************

-------------------------------------------------------- I Skipped this part since I don’t want this to be rated M :p sorry------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo stared at his phone. The phone showed Kai’s contact, persuading him to call Kai. Kyungsoo gave up and pressed the ‘call’ button.

“Hello?” answered one voice at the other end.

“Hey, Kai!” said Kyungsoo trying to be cheery, “How are you?”

“I’m fine hyung.” Said Kai.

“Where are you know?”asked Kyungsoo.

“At the gym.” Replied Kai, “I need to get ready for Jimin.”

“Ah…. I see.” Said Kyungsoo.

“Hyung, why did you call me for?” asked Kai as Kyungsoo could hear the sound of him wiping his sweat.

“Em… honestly, I don’ know. Maybe I just missed you.” Said Kyungsoo unsurely.

“Hmmm, I’m done for today. I’ll pass by your house, I will drop by there. Bye.” Kai ended the call immediately.

20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Even though it was late, Kyungsoo was watching TV with Baekhyun.

“I’ll get it.” Said Kyungsoo rushing through the door. He opened the door and found an angel outside his door.

“Emm.. hey hyung,” said Kai smiling.

“Hey.. “ said Kyungsoo slowly a little dazed.

“Hey, it’s Kai!” said Baekhyun immediately as he messed with Kai’s hair, “Our baby is here!”

Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun’s head while Kai just smiled awkwardly.

“Come on in!” said Baekhyun pulling Kai’s hand in.

All of them gathered at the verandah in the back yard

“The moon today sure is nice.” Said Baekhyun to himself, “I’ll go get some coffee.”

With Baekhyun coming in the house, Kai and Kyungsoo were left alone.

“You know, I still remember the day before we went to SM high school. We were like this, playing with each other.” Said Kyungsoo happily.

“Well, I’m pretty amazed that you remembered that.” Said Kai with an amused tone.

“Why not?” asked Kyungsoo, “by the way, what are you doing tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow?” said Kai, “Hmm…. I would be in a dance competition tomorrow.”

“Dance completion? Why not? You got some awesome moves man!”

“Really? Thanks,” Blushed Kai, “Hyung, may I ask you a question?”

“Yeah sure.”

“I know it is impolite but, did you just Baekhyun?” asked Kai with a weird face.

Kyungsoo just stared at him for the unexpected question.

“Emm.. I noticed that you don’t walk that comfortably.” Chuckled Kai.

“Emm,” answered Kyungsoo embarrassed, “Why?”

“Oh nothing, I just want to make sure.” Said Kai putting his head down.

“Do you think it is okay?” asked Kyungsoo to Kai, “for me to him?”

“Why not?? You were married with him anyway.”

“Yeah, I know but there is something disturbing.” Said Kyungsoo not comfortable.

“Hey, it’s ok. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?” said Kai in a calm tone, “let’s just not talk about it again.”

“I agree."

By then, Baekhyun entered the verandah and gave each individual a cup of coffee.

“Ah, let’s enjoy this thing while staring at the beautiful night. Oh, Kai, would you be okay for a sleepover?” said Baekhyun suddenly remember.

“Hmm,” said Kai tapping his chin, “Well, if you guys don’t mind.”

“What do you mean sleepover? Where will he sleep?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Hmm, he could sleep one bed with us. We still got room right. He is our baby after all.” Said Baekhyun in a joking but he meant it tone, “Is it all right?”

“Yeah, that’s cool.” Said Kai.

“Ok, problem solved. Now let’s go to sleep.” Said Baekhyun pulling both Kai and Kyungsoo’s hand to the bedroom.

The next morning, Kyungsoo found himself in the bed alone. Both Kai and Baekhyun have woken up. Baekhyun must have gone to work since it was a bit late. He sat down on his bed for a while and stood up to check his phone. However, on top of his phone, there was a note. He was sure it wasn’t Baekhyun handwriting. It said: You have until tomorrow.