Before Part III

Why Don't I ?

" Want me to walk you to your house?" asked Kyungsoo smiling at Baekhyun. 

"No, it's ok. I mean, it's just there." said Baekhyun gathering his stuffs.

"I will do it with you." said Kyungsoo taking Baek's bag and went out of the car.

Baekhyun looked at Kai," Your hyung is really nice. I like him." said Baekhyun. He opened the door and left the car.

" Yeah right," said Sehun quietly as he looked at his bestfriend," he looks like that he like your hyung alright."

" The worst part is, " said Kai breathing heavily," that hyung looks like he like him back."

Later, Kyungsoo came back to the car. They sent Sehun home and then Kyungsoo send Kai home. The next day, Kai called Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"

" Hyung, where are you?"

"At school. Why?"

"At school? Why are you there?"

"Oh, there is a cast and crew of the musical party today so I join in the fun."

"Hyung, you told me you hated parties."

"Yeah but Baekhyun wanted me to be there so..... are you asking for a hang out?"

"Uh."

"Oh, I am sorry Kai, next time?"

" Yeah, sure."

"Thanks, I appriciated how llong you have waited."

"yeah hyung bye."

Kai end the call. He called Sehun next.

"Hello?"

" Sehun, it's Kai."

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"I am getting worried you know like, they were taking their relationship a head further. Kyungsoo told me that they were going to have same tuitions together! and guess what? Baekhyun's house is not so far from his either."

"I heard they walked together in the mall already."

"Exactly. Now, hyung is attending parties because that guy want him there."

"Are you sure you like him now?"

"Emm... maybe. But don't you see? What if they went to the same university later on?"

"What's the big deal? You will be there too."

"But, you know what? Forget it." 

Kai end his call. Sehun could be annoying sometimes. A week later, Kai finally got the chance to hang out with his hyung again. Kai went to his house and play like usual. They were watching TV when something happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kyungsoo, I am bored so I went here...." said Baekhyun as he opened the door. He looked at Kai who was sitting beside D.O surprisingly," oh, hello Kai."

Kai widen his eyes in disbelief. Kyungsoo too was surprised but he greeted Baekhyun happily,"Hyung, you're here? Coem in. Come on !let's watch TV together."

Baekhyun sat beside Kai and put his arms around him," Good thing you're here though, this will be our hang out together." said Baekhyun as he poked Kai's cheek," let's see if this guy was right about you." He pointed to Kyungsoo with his tumb.

"What? You don't believe me? This boy is an angel," said Kyungsoo as he looked at Baekhyun a little bit blushing," He is polite, not like you."

Baekhyun laughed," Ithink you're right. He is really polite." said Baekhyun as he messed Kai's hair," you're cute too."

Kai could only smile and let Baekhyun do whatever things to him. He don't really mind, like honestly, but the thing he was shocked about that Baekhyun could go to Kyungsoo's house whenever he want without asking or anything and Kyungsoo was totally fine about it. They just met and they were acting like they have been best friends for 20 years, Kai who legitly was Kyungsoo's bestfriend since little wouldn't even do that and he knew that Kyungsoo would be angry if he did. After Baekhyun went home, Kai looked at kyungsoo half angrily and half unbelievably. Kyungsoo noticed it and looked back at him confusly.

"What?" asked Kyungsoo

"Dude, what is that?"

" Baekyun"

" Yeah, I mean he just came to your house without permission."

" So? He is my friend anyway."

"Hey, I still call you whenever I want to step in this ground."

"Well, you didn't ask."

" okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kai stood up from the chair," I'm leaving." 

" Already?" asked Kyungsoo confusedly

"Yeah, i remember I need to finish my homework."

"Ok, bye." said Kyungsoo waving.

Kai sadly stepped out of his house.