Meeting

Neighbors 2 Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

This chapter was supposed to be split in two but I left it as one just for you, Lovelies ;) I may even start writing the next chapter today. But don't get your hopes up. Everything has it's limits
Hope you enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to like the chapter and, comment as you read. Lots and lots of comments because comments make author-nim happppyyy!

Author-nim out!

Min Ji POV

As the bell rang signaling the start of class, I felt a chill. Like something bad was about to happen. Our teacher was running late.

Suddenly, I felt someone touching my hair. I could feel goosebumps rising on the nape of my neck. Slowly, I turned around to come face to face with my neighbor. Shocked at the small distance between our faces, I pulled back, keeping my eyes to the floor.

He smirked.

"Kim Min Ji"

.

.

.

O_O

O_O

O_O

Oh my freaking gosh! What the heck?! How does he know my name? I never told him!! Is he....a mind reading alien!?

"Umm, how do you know me?"

He chuckled to himself, like a madman, while twirling my hair with his fingers.

Wth? Why is he just laughing?!

"What are you doing to my hair?"

"Playing with it"

".....Why?"

"....."

"Um...are you planning on stopping, any time a soon?"

"....."

"...ok?.."

.

.

.

.

"Am I making you nervous?"

I started slightly turning pink.

Aish, this Byuntae (ert).

He laughed again.

I was seriously starting to doubt his mental stability.

Just then the teacher walked in wearing a jumpsuit. We stood up and bowed, I leaned out of his grasp.

"AS EXPECTED! KIDS SHOULD RESPECT THEIR ELDERS" the teacher boomed.

My homeroom and first period teacher. Coach Kangin. He was the school coach, a math teacher, and a homeroom teacher.

And my evil cousin.

I lowered my head, trying my best to ignore him.

After all he was the one who said that he didn't want out relationship to be known to everyone.

The teacher scanned the room until his eyes fell on someone. He grinned and motioned for them to come up to the front of the classroom. I look behind me, trying to find where his gaze had landed. I looked to my right, and to my left. I looked at the teacher as he motioned again.

I pointed at myself.

He nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

Crap.

I walked to the front of the room, silently throwing insults at the him.

"EVERYONE, THIS IS OUR NEW STUDENT"

Idiot. Brainless pig.

I could see him smirking.

"HER NAME IS KIM MIN JI"

You sadistic fool. You horrible buttface.

He knew of my fear of talking in front of people I didn't know. His smirk widened as I glared at him.

"Could you please introduce yourself?"

You really enjoy watching me suffer, don't you? You idiot.

I started at the sea of faces in front of me. ert leaned forward in his seat, chin resting on his hand. He winked at me. I scowled.

"A-annyeonghasaeyo, i'm K-kim Min Ji. It's nice to meet you. I've just moved back here from New York." I stuttered

" Tsk tsk tsk, still haven't gotten over that silly fear?" Kangin whispered from behind me.

I subtly slammed the heel of my foot into his tours to make him shut up. He hissed.

" Uh..um..it's good to be back and...uh.Please take care of me!" I ended, bowing deeply.

He walked behind me to his chair whispering, "Pabo (fool), that was a bad idea. Just remember that revenge is sweet"

You monster! You jerk! Wait till I tell your mom!

"THANK YOU MISS KIM MIN JI! You may return to your seat now."

I quickly shuffled to my seat.

He started calling roll as Byuntae subtly played with my hair again.

Aish. This weird kid. Not good for my mental state.

"...Luhan"

A dreamy boy, casually raised his hand, before laying his head down to sleep.

A sigh fell across the tom from all the girls.

"Tao...."

"Here!" The panda-eyed boy squealed and with him every single girl in the class minus one(me).

Kangin looked at the last name on his list. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Oh. Sehun."

My eyes widened.

Did he just-? Who the-? Where the-?

I stared back at Kangin, shock written ask over my face. He was trying his best to not burst out laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter